PC Game Deals

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition, is it worth it and are there good servers with lower pings available to Indian players? The MP of BF4 is well alive these days, right?

BF4 is very much alive with 30k people at peak times. There are a number of low ping singapore ,hong kong servers for indian players. The devs are frequently releasing free dlcs for some time now.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
BF4 is very much alive with 30k people at peak times. There are a number of low ping singapore ,hong kong servers for indian players. The devs are frequently releasing free dlcs for some time now.
Can you please post the IP of some servers so that we may check the latency to them?

Alok

Adventurer
Divinity Original Sin for ₹636(25% off) ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

only 25 % :-(

Killing Machine
Wolfenstein: The New Order for just $4.90. That's better than the Steam US deal. Note that Steam India does not have purchase option yet for this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin free! Use coupon FreeSilentAssassin at checkout.

- - - Updated - - -

Evil Within for $4.90. Note that Steam India does not have purchase option yet for this game.

D

Deleted member 118788

Wolfenstein: The New Order for just $4.90. That's better than the Steam US deal. Note that Steam India does not have purchase option yet for this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin free! Use coupon FreeSilentAssassin at checkout.

- - - Updated - - -

Evil Within for $4.90. Note that Steam India does not have purchase option yet for this game.

It was my first Hitman game. :) Should I buy Wolfenstein: The New Order right now? Or should I wait till it is available on Steam India?

Killing Machine
It was my first Hitman game. :) Should I buy Wolfenstein: The New Order right now? Or should I wait till it is available on Steam India?
I'd suggest to go for it. $5 is very well worth for the game and historic lowest of course. Publisher being Bethesda, I don't know how cheap they'd be willing to set the base price for Steam India, if and if they are planning to set it. Take Fallout 4 and the pricing for example. If you want the game in the 2XX INR range during some sale, then Bethesda has to set the base price at about 1499, which is highly unlikely for their $60 game.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Dishonored GOTY for $5.07

Skyrim Legendary Edition for $6

Fallout 3 GOTY for $3.5

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate for $3.5

Abovel Deals from Nuveem

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $4.99 on Getgamesgo

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
For steam key I think you have to use US address ,for rest i think you get the drm free version
The deals on nuvem are terrific
Skyrim legendary edition is 6$ and I would love to have it ,can someone help,I have only a maestro card and no PayPal
Edit
Never mind it's cheaper on steam, I'll wait for it to come on steam hopefully during winter sale

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes, I just gave some random address and got my steam key.
Seems like I had registered on the older sq enix site.

I just registered on the na site now with a proper us address (my friend) but now that game is not even in the store.

The main page still has the free hitman 2 image but clicking on it just refreshes the page :/

Any ideas?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Seems like I had registered on the older sq enix site.

I just registered on the na site now with a proper us address (my friend) but now that game is not even in the store.

The main page still has the free hitman 2 image but clicking on it just refreshes the page :/

Any ideas?

overloaded probably, it was the case yesterday night also, the whole game disappeared
i have already seen the offer in different subbreddits

Top Bottom