PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Dark Souls II™ - Scholar of the First Sin

Use Coupon: "GBITADEU25" to buy the game for €15.74(~₹1220). This is not a deal for Indians but useful for anyone want to buy the game at Indian Price.

amjath

Human Spambot
Tell tale games upto 75% off on steam
Telltale Weekend

I will hold for Walking dead season 2 purchase

Killing Machine
Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy pack for 124rs. You get single single trilogy key as per Steam trilogy package though Nuvvem displays wrongly as Sniper GW1 and GW2 are separate Steam codes in their page.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy pack for 124rs. You get single single trilogy key as per Steam trilogy package though Nuvvem displays wrongly as Sniper GW1 and GW2 are separate Steam codes in their page.
Don't buy. Worst games in the series.

Only the elite series worth it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[GOG] Square Enix Sale! Includes Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Thief, Hitman, Legacy of Kain, Pandemonium Titles and more! (75% off) : GameDeals

Killing Machine
Thanks [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] I dont think it will go lower than this.

:thumbs: Did it activate as Game of the Century edition or National Treasure edition? There is no difference though.

- - - New Deal - - -

Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack (SR2, SR3 Full Package, SR4 Game of Century) for $5.05. Need VPN to purchase outside of Brazil.

amjath

Human Spambot
:thumbs: Did it activate as Game of the Century edition or National Treasure edition? There is no difference though.

- - - New Deal - - -

Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack (SR2, SR3 Full Package, SR4 Game of Century) for $5.05. Need VPN to purchase outside of Brazil.

OMG I left the tab open and forgot to buy :(

Killing Machine
but i don't want saints row 3 and 2 :( i can sell those right

Nope. Single key for the franchise pack. I too have SR3 and SR2, thanks to Humble Bundle.
I skipped this as I'm not really looking forward to play SR4 right away. But it is a steal for those who don't own any or even for who wants SR4 GOTC edition.

Top Bottom