PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Get Murdered Soul Suspect for $2.76
Link : Gamersgate MSS

How it works:
1. Check ur email for the 20% off pre-halloween gift code that was on 17th Oct (according to mine)
2. Use the above link to buy MSS
3. Currently it is selling for $17.00, you'll will get $10.84 as bluecoins after ur order(bonus)
4. Apply the coupon at checkout so now the price is $13.6
5. So final price after getting the bluecoins 13.6-10.84 = $2.76

Note : You're getting $10.84 as bluecoins which redeem only on the gamersgate

gameranand

Living to Play
I think deals are not on daily basis and this will be it for the whole 3 days.

Yeah good games came in later. Bought my much awaited games. Fallout 3 GOTY and fallout NV UE. :D

- - - Updated - - -

How it works:
1. Check ur email for the 20% off pre-halloween gift code that was on 17th Oct (according to mine)
3. Currently it is selling for $17.00, you'll will get $10.84 as bluecoins after ur order(bonus)

If that code is not person specific then can you share that with me. I have unsubscribed from their newsletter so didn't got any mail.

Killing Machine

How it works:

Good deal for those who might do future/frequent purchases in GG. Otherwise it would be just converting $10.84 real money to virtual currency. :) Also, something to keep in mind:
Blue Coins Expiration

Blue Coins that you have earned through rewards will expire after 12 months if they are not used - don't worry, we'll remind you a few weeks before that happens.

gameranand

Living to Play
u can buy from acidbased at 9 tf2 keys while everyone is offering at 4 keys...............

LOL nice analogy. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, still available at Rp59,000. They are damn slow in fixing price errors these days :)
Find your Indonesian friend now!

How the Hell is it Already in my Library. Just saw it on Steam Store and it said already in Library so I checked again if there is some day restriction but no its completely in my library without any restriction. The best part is that I don't remember buying it. :p

Here is the screenshot...can someone please explain me how the hell this happened ??
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7569/15492294038_9e1d67b6ae_b.jpg

Killing Machine
How the Hell is it Already in my Library. Just saw it on Steam Store and it said already in Library so I checked again if there is some day restriction but no its completely in my library without any restriction. The best part is that I don't remember buying it. :p

Here is the screenshot...can someone please explain me how the hell this happened ??
Did you happen to activate the alpha key? :)

Bhargav

In the zone
LOL nice analogy. :D

- - - Updated - - -

WTF bro samething happen to me

*i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/bhargav_chauhan2001/Faltu/121_zpsc4181b2e.jpg
*i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/bhargav_chauhan2001/Faltu/122_zps88a8850b.jpg

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
from steamtrades from an indonesian seller

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, wat is the red logo with a face, next to notifications in the top right of the screen?. You get the evolve alpha because you own the xcom eu check in their news section for more info

Top Bottom