PC Game Deals

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Free $5 coupon from paypal for seeing the paypal demo. I don't know it will work with indian paypal just try it. You can apply anywhere paypal accepts (steam,gmg,gamefly)

Link : Paypal Demo $5 coupon

Worked. TFS.
But Steam does show in the accepted list. I think paypal should work there.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait. Didn't get any emial from Paypal. Then I read the T&S:
"This offer is only valid for customers who received a direct communication rom PayPal Inc. ". :(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*www.humblebundle.com/store

Warlock : Master of the Arcane is free for 24 hours, another free game next monday

gameranand

Living to Play
Humble Indie Bundle 12

This time its not worth my $8. Don't want most of them. Only wanted Gone Home and won't pay $8 for that. Maybe I'll just get $1 bundle this time.
The only game which I might play in future is Steamworld Dig and none other than that.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Batman Triple Pack (Arkham Asylum GOTY + Arkham City GOTY + Origins) - $17.49

Use Coupon : EMCPAWP228 Price after coupon : $13.12

Link : Newegg Batman Bundle

Killing Machine
Borderlands 2: GOTY (Mac) for $8 with coupon HAQ7RX-I6OR8Q-XF9V6Y. It will work for PC.

Finally BL2 GOTY is almost close to initial launch price in India (499). Good deal for those who missed.

Sent from mobile. Pardon any formatting issues.

gameranand

Living to Play
Borderlands 2: GOTY (Mac) for $8 with coupon HAQ7RX-I6OR8Q-XF9V6Y. It will work for PC.

Finally BL2 GOTY is almost close to initial launch price in India (499). Good deal for those who missed.

Would Bioshock Infinite Season Pass will work too for Windows on GMG ??

Killing Machine
[strike]*www.bundlestars.com/store/mortal-kombat-komplete-edition for $2.49 (88% off)[/strike] Pricing error and its fixed now.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

can you confirm this will work for PC?? if so i'll buy. great co-op.

Killing Machine
^oh that's a great title, really fun to play
Hope you got it on time! Seems it was a price error :D
Fixed now at 75% off.

can you confirm this will work for PC?? if so i'll buy. great co-op.
Yes it will. Confirmed in other deal forums and reddit. People also buy frequently BL2 GOTY from Mac Game Store for $10 which gives you the same Mac key only and play on PC.

Killing Machine
Borderlands 2 Complete Edition Bundle (PC/Mac) for $14.99

The Borderlands 2 Complete Edition includes the Game of the Year game plus all DLC not found in the Game of the Year Edition. The Complete Edition can be installed on Mac and PC.

In all, you get the following:

• Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
  • Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
  • Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
  • Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
  • Borderlands 2: Mercenary Day
  • Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
  • Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
  • Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax
  • Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
  • Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
  • Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest
  • Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
  • Borderlands 2: Wattle Gobbler
  • Borderlands 2: Wedding Day Massacre

- - - Updated - - -

Knights and Merchants HD Steam Key Free!

DLH.Net is proud to announce that all registered DLH.Net visitors can now get a Steam key for Knights And Merchants for free. This is our 3rd Steam key giveaway (after Enclave and East India Company (unannounced) - you can still unlock the Steam keys for those - if you so far haven't done that already) and this time it's for a brillant strategic simulation, which has lost nothing about it's fascination. And more: We are giving away the new HD version of the game. All registered DLH.Net users can login to their DLH.Net profile and unlock the key by simply clicking on one button, that's all!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Does it have all the skins and heads?

That still is probably not everything in the game, for some of the things you need to buy Poker Night 2. The game is awesome, but the figuring the DLCs and game versions are a mess.

Top Bottom