PC Game Deals

snap

Lurker
:) got the game, afaik this game usually sells for 9.99$ and now is on sale at 1.99$. Just hoarding my library with free games

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
wow valve... csgo 50% max discount.. only game i've been waiting for..

they really know how to estimate the demand.. :-x:-x

atleast hoping the pending update would be a grand one.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
very tough decision this time quake 3 + unreal tournament or gta 4 + far cry 3.............

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Counter-Strike 1 Anthology: Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Ricochet, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero for 3.74 dollars is it a good deal?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm already bought it.........

snap

Lurker
Another free game *www.smudgedcat.com/shuggy_giveaway/ :D

Source: [Steam] (Game) The Adventures of Shuggy : FreeGameFindings

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] [MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] Civ V is on sale. $7.49

And in daily deal $16.49 complete edition

little

Journeyman
What's wrong with HDFC Netsafe Cards? Earlier I used to buy from Steam using Netsafe VCC but now steam says that the bank declined the card.

The things might have changed because my last purchase from steam was around 1.5yrs ago. Last year Netsafe went down for a couple of months for an update; does anyone know what was changed in that update? Does the Netsafe service still works on online sites like steam, has it worked for you?

It's not really in the range I expected it to be and I blew my budget on GMod and Dota 2 goodies so gg Summersale2014
God bless DRM-free games :p

Top Bottom