PC Game Deals

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Seriously someone needs to come spread some education in my college about this matter. I know that in an engineering college and as a student I cant expect everyone to go about buying games, but the level of hypocrisy and stupidity is at its heights right now. All my friends and even others who hear about it mock me like anything for buying legit games, when acc to them, they can be downloaded from the LAN sharing for free. No matter when the topic is breached, people start showing off attitude, acting all "cool" as they have "proudly never bought a single game in their life"....... same people who dont think twice before 2-3k on a single meal in a restaurant or pub for drinking away (everyone under legal drinking age BTW).
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Same scene in my engineering college too.

Some other facts:
1. They (My Friends + Faculty) don't know **** about computers let alone engineering
2. College still using XP even when it's already End of Life.
3. Solved a program in a non-traditional way (non-textbook method)? 0/10.

tkin

Back to school!!
I once bought a few songs from Flyte, as FK had given me some wallet balance for a damaged delivery, I was laughed at by all my friends, so with that kind of attitude no wonder pc games don't sell well here, go tell some of your friends that you've bought a game, see their reactions.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I used to buy games, but now it becomes silly to me. All it does is increases the game library. And the logic of supporting the devs is lame. they are neither starving for food, nor extra purchase will benefit them. (excluding the indie games.)

I rather buy the humble/indie game bundles, at least the money goes to charity.

tkin

Back to school!!
I used to buy games, but now it becomes silly to me. All it does is increases the game library. And the logic of supporting the devs is lame. they are neither starving for food, nor extra purchase will benefit them. (excluding the indie games.)

Explain this...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I once bought a few songs from Flyte, as FK had given me some wallet balance for a damaged delivery, I was laughed at by all my friends, so with that kind of attitude no wonder pc games don't sell well here, go tell some of your friends that you've bought a game, see their reactions.

Tell them you can enjoy multiplayer like a true master race and then see their reaction

tkin

Back to school!!
Tell them you can enjoy multiplayer like a true master race and then see their reaction
They don't play mp anyway, once there was a Counter Strike champion, who challenged me that he could beat any gamer online, I gave him a round of Tribes Ascend, the rest was history, I had never seen anyone humiliated so much in life, he tried to go camping, but in a game like Tribes that makes you a very big sitting duck.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Explain this...

The developer will get their respective salary. The organization will not give a extra **** to them, unless they go bankrupt.

Well I am saying this from my IT work experience, I dont know how gaming industry works, I may be wrong here.

tkin

Back to school!!
The developer will get their respective salary. The organization will not give a extra **** to them, unless they go bankrupt.

Well I am saying this from my IT work experience, I dont know how gaming industry works, I may be wrong here.
So you work in IT industry, say no one buys your products or no client gives you any projects, your company goes into loss, how long will they keep on paying your salary? I work in a IT company too, and our variable pay always depend on the performance of the company(after analyst grades). So if their company goes into a loss that means the studios will be shut down by the parent company, or the company itself will go bankrupt like THQ, a company which brought out plenty of good games.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
They don't play mp anyway, once there was a Counter Strike champion, who challenged me that he could beat any gamer online, I gave him a round of Tribes Ascend, the rest was history, I had never seen anyone humiliated so much in life, he tried to go camping, but in a game like Tribes that makes you a very big sitting duck.

then show them Bf MP once.. worked for me :D

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
AC : Blackflag for 19.99$ on Amazon.com

- - - Updated - - -

Watch dogs Deluxe Edition for 999 RUB ~ 1674 INR on ozon.ru

Bhargav

In the zone
GMG 7 days of deals

Batman Arkham Origins - 75% off
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - 50% off
Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass - 75% off
Eve Online 30 Day Start Pack - 75% off
Final Fantasy VIII - 50% off
Guardians of Middle Earth - 75% off
How to Survive - 75% off
Injustice Gods Among Us - 75% off
LEGO® Lord of the Rings - 75% off
Thief - 50% off
Tomb Raider GOTY - 75% off
Worms - 75% off
Worms Armageddon - 75% off
Worms Blast - 75% off

bikramjitkar

In the zone
So you work in IT industry, say no one buys your products or no client gives you any projects, your company goes into loss, how long will they keep on paying your salary? I work in a IT company too, and our variable pay always depend on the performance of the company(after analyst grades). So if their company goes into a loss that means the studios will be shut down by the parent company, or the company itself will go bankrupt like THQ, a company which brought out plenty of good games.

Exactly. And with the budget of AAA games these days, even "millions" of sales don't translate into big profits. The recent Tomb Raider game, for example.

flyingcow

Shibe
some devs are starving for food...mostly indie devs...

tkin

Back to school!!
some devs are starving for food...mostly indie devs...
And android devs, although I don't buy a lot of indie games as such, I buy plenty of Android games(30+), some games are a steal for their price(Vector is one prime example).

Batman Arkham Knight for 1.5k on amazon. Release date Oct 14

*www.amazon.in/Warner-Bros-Interactive-Batman-Arkham/dp/B00IXHF890/ref=pd_bxgy_v_text_y

The Crew : 1.5k
Tom Clancy: The Division : 1.5k
Assassin's Creed : Unity : 1.8k
Shiva

Last edited:
Top Bottom