PC Game Buying Help!!!!

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Hello Digit i want to buy PC game i prefer FPS(First Person Shooter) with some stealth missions and multiplayer also. budget Rs.1000

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis 2

Far Cry 2
Half Life Orange Box
Call of Duty 1
Cod Modern Warfare.
Medal Of Honor (2010)

all are under 1000 on flipkart.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
For stealth and great sp try deus ex : human revolution. For mp, try battlefield 3. You can try batman arkham city as well. Its not an fps but the sp is great.

digitaltab

In the zone
splinter cell conviction, batman arkham asylum and city i found are the best stealth games according to me in last 2-3 years, though i've played deus ex but didn't like it.

arkham city has got the new game plus mode, make sure your pc meets the minimum requirements to run the game...

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Deus Ex is actually a pretty easy game. Play it on hard with all assists and crosschair off.

ashish21099

Broken In
Re: PC Game Buying Help!

Get BF3 .Its the best MP game currently and it has amazing graphics.
Its available for 1.1k on flipkart.

PS:Although you will need a decent rig to play it smoothly.

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Sys specs are as follows : Ram 4GB,Processor: E4400 2.0 GHz, Graphic Card Zotac Ge Force GT 430 GDDR3 1GB Synergy Edition,Power supply 450 watt.

digitaltab

In the zone
Sys specs are as follows : Ram 4GB,Processor: E4400 2.0 GHz, Graphic Card Zotac Ge Force GT 430 GDDR3 1GB Synergy Edition,Power supply 450 watt.

i am taking back my suggestions, i am not sure whether on your configurations, my suggested games will work or not,

mainly your processor is very low...:confused:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You should be able to play Deus ex : Human Revolution on med setting and not high resolution. Splinter Cell conviction will quench your thirst for Stealth for a long time. Watch a few gameplay videos before buying :wink:

gameranand

Living to Play
For stealth game
1. Deus X Human Revolution
2. Splinter Cell chaos theory
3. Splinter Cell Conviction (at low settings)

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Guys, i can play most latest games on 1024*768 resolution on high settings i have already Resident evil 5, H.A.W.X 2 purchased from flipkart thy are working very good is crysis 2 good option?

digitaltab

In the zone
crysis 2 wikipedia page shows your processor qualifies the minimum requirements, but its specified as the minimum one. These minimum requirements are set by a game manufacturer/publisher taking into consideration of ideal system conditions.

so, i'll say that if you are willing to take risk, go buy it.
If this game runs on your system, then the doors for all other games will be open.
otherwise you'll get to know your system's real potential...
Wait for some more replies here on crysis 2 also...

Top Bottom