Mobo: Biostar TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
Ram: Kingston 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 2.5k
HDD: Seagate 1 TB with 32 MB CAche @ 3.4k
DVD Writer: LG 22X SATA @ 1k
CAbinet: Zebronics Reaper with 450W SMPS @ 1.9k
Keyboard&Mouse: @ 0.5k

Monitor : BenQ 22" G2220 FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 7.5k

Total 25.9k

This is a well balanced system, good for normal uses and also has plenty of upgrade options for future. You can Graphics card, the new 6 Core AMD processors, in future.

Do you have Zebronics Reaper with 450w smps ...........
if yes then i have too but their is 1 black wire hdd led cable......
is that same u have??????

Ayush_ANI

Rocket Load To All....
Hay guise i have a problem, my friend Want a suggestion ... he want make a super gaming pc around 350k budget the config is...
1 Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD9 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 @ (36.5k)
2 Pros: Intel Core i7-975, 3.33 GHz @ (50.5k)
3 HDD : WD Caviar Black 3TB @ (24K)
4 RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3 x 2GB DDR3 1600 @ (13K)
5 Cabinets: COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 RC-840-SSN1-GP Silver Aluminum @ (16k)
6 SMPS: CORSAIR 1000W ATX12V 2.2 SLI / CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SMPS @ (14.5k)
7 GFX card: Sapphire Radeon HD5970 4GB DDR5 PCI-E 2.0 Graphics Card @ (76k)
8 Sound card: Auzentech X-Fi™ Forte 7.1 Low Profile PCI Express(9.5k)
9 Key/mouse: Logitech G15 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys Wired Standard Gaming
Keyboard (14.5k) + Razer, RZ01-00120100-R3A1, NEW!! Razer Mamba,
Wireless Laser mouse, (7k)
10 Monitor : AOC LCD Television L26BH86 Monitor 26" @ (17k)
11 CPU Coolr : Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultimate @ (16.8k)
12 UPS:APC 1500 VA @ (10k)
13 Speaker: logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System @(23k)
14 TV card: AverMedia AVER TV CAPTURE HD (H727) TV Tuner Card @ (6.3k)
15 Optical Drive: lg blueray + asus dvd R/W @ (6k)
total is 340.6K
is that good config.......

OP
D

dsmarty

Journeyman
today I got the motherboard 880gm-ud2h, CM elite 310 from smc and FSP saga II 500W from lynx...

I got CM elite 310 completely broken, all plastic screws were broken so it's unable to attach front panel to the cabinet and SMC even didn't send my bill receipt for both products... really disappointed..

I discussed with sales manager and he asked me to send some pics of broken part with serial no. so I'm sending some pics..

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Hay guise i have a problem, my friend Want a suggestion ... he want make a super gaming pc around 350k budget the config is...
is that good config.......

Not at all, ask him to get a PS3 and a 50" plasma TV from that money. He would still be left with enough money to buy his favourite games

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

today I got the motherboard 880gm-ud2h, CM elite 310 from smc and FSP saga II 500W from lynx...

I got CM elite 310 completely broken, all plastic screws were broken so it's unable to attach front panel to the cabinet and SMC even didn't send my bill receipt for both products... really disappointed..

I discussed with sales manager and he asked me to send some pics of broken part with serial no. so I'm sending some pics..

that is really unfortunate. Some guys are right in being wary of online purchase

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my M59's side came out on its route. fixing the side panel was most pain. still somehow fixed it & now going strong.

@Ayush_ANI, ask your friend build a 100k machine or a 1500k machine & upgrade it with new parts every year. else ask him ready feel the loss as soon as newer parts comes out.

PS: i really feel this kind of thread (building PC costing in excess of 2,00k should be avoided here) cause this is way too much money. better ask Dell/Acer/HP/Asus make a special one for the one who needs. will save time & headache of both.

OP
D

dsmarty

Journeyman
Today I got the new bezel and Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1333mhz [F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL 2x2] CL 9-9-9-24-2N

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
@Ayush_ANI, ask your friend build a 100k machine or a 1500k machine & upgrade it with new parts every year. else ask him ready feel the loss as soon as newer parts comes out.

PS: i really feel this kind of thread (building PC costing in excess of 2,00k should be avoided here) cause this is way too much money. better ask Dell/Acer/HP/Asus make a special one for the one who needs. will save time & headache of both.

totally agree with u brother
we already have suffered much in building that controversial rig of 5 lakhs or something
do u remember?

and yes making a rig in 150k and upgrading it at installment is a wise and smart decision

aaj to tu meri taraf se party lele for this wise suggestion :lol:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yes. thats why i told so. at last he insulted & even not posted a single pic of his RIG.

well, party = needs money. so money order? :lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
^^virtual party
enjoy :D

anyways heard a news a couple of days ago(copy+pasted from other thread)

AMD Kills ATI Brand, Future Products to Feature Brand Change

this had to happen eventually, and it did just happen: AMD has dissolved the ATI brand completely, and consolidated ATI brands, such as Radeon and FirePro under the AMD main brand. Under the new branding scheme, new graphics products AMD launches (such as the upcoming Radeon HD 6000 series), will do away with "ATI" completely from the logo, marketing material, and so on, and the market will, as it already has been doing since the AMD-ATI merger, albeit informally, refer to Radeon/FirePro products as "AMD Radeon" and "AMD FirePro".

AMD explains its move as an "evolution of the AMD brand portfolio", saying that consolidation of ATI-branded products under the main brand results in reduced marketing overhead. It claims to have surveyed several thousand discrete graphics-aware users in in the U.S., U.K., Germany, China, Japan, Brazil, and Russia. The survey revealed that when made aware of ATI-AMD merger, AMD preference triples; AMD brand is stronger than ATI (against graphics competitors); and that people see Radeon and FirePro product names more conspicuous than ATI, indicating a "permission" to consolidate ATI into AMD. The survey was conducted entirely by AMD.

Top Bottom