PC configuration advice

vikrant29jan

Right off the assembly line
I'm basically looking for a PC for home, here are details on what I'm looking for:

1. The purpose of the PC is mainly for media, storage and for gaming (like NFS Hot Puisuit, Crysis 2 and some of the latest games. I would basically like it for downloading, storage and to work on some knowledge related softwares like Encarta, Google Earth.

2. My net overall budget is of 40K. But I can extend it up to 45K.

3. I don't intend to overclock it.

4. I want to use windows 7 ultimate.

5. I want to use one 500 GB Hard Disk.

6. I want to buy a LED monitor with 24” screen size preferably of DELL.

7. I want to buy all components except the UPS and cabinet. Include a good graphics card like ZOTAC NVidia Geforce GTX-550 Ti amp.

8. I am planning to buy it within a month.

9. I am very much familiar with assembling.

10. I am from Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh). Yes I can buy online or From Delhi (NEHRU PLACE).

11. I want this configuration with Intel 2nd generation processor only.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Component | Make | Price Processor |Intel Core i5 2400|11300
Motherboard |Intel DH67CL B3|5700
RAM |G-skill F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT(4Gx1)|1150
Graphic Card |Msi Radeon HD6850 1GB R6850 CYCLONE |9500
HDD |Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 500GB|4400
DVD Writer |ASUS 24X Sata Black DVD|1150
PSU |Corsair GS600|4000
Monitor |Benq G2222HDL|7600
Keyboard & Mouse |Logitech MK200|700
| Total |45600

But I think An amd based rig at your budget would better suit your prefrences like Gaming and with an amd based rig the framerates in gaming would be higher than the intel rig and you will have a smooth gaming experience.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Lol this is awesome. I started a thread to get help on putting up an AMD rig and everyone contradicted, suggested Intel and left the thread. And now this guy is asking for an Intel configuration and the first reply is one supporting AMD. That's the beauty of it:doublethumb:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
@RiGOD Uhmm...At TDF we suggest what is best for the budget and what are the requirements and what is best for the user based on the reviews of the product both by a critic or any other user who brought that item .

I just checked your thread out --- you have got plenty of post in your thread and no one has run , if someone has got time and something to say about it they will surely reply

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
@RiGOD Uhmm...At TDF we suggest what is best for the budget and what are the requirements and what is best for the user based on the reviews of the product both by a critic or any other user who brought that item .

I just checked your thread out --- you have got plenty of post in your thread and no one has run , if someone has got time and something to say about it they will surely reply

Hey I was just telling you know. No offence mate. BTW drop by my thread and help me if you can okay:wink:

OP
V

vikrant29jan

Component | Make | Price Processor |Intel Core i5 2400|11300
Motherboard |Intel DH67CL B3|5700
RAM |G-skill F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT(4Gx1)|1150
Graphic Card |Msi Radeon HD6850 1GB R6850 CYCLONE |9500
HDD |Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 500GB|4400
DVD Writer |ASUS 24X Sata Black DVD|1150
PSU |Corsair GS600|4000
Monitor |Benq G2222HDL|7600
Keyboard & Mouse |Logitech MK200|700
| Total |45600

But I think An amd based rig at your budget would better suit your prefrences like Gaming and with an amd based rig the framerates in gaming would be higher than the intel rig and you will have a smooth gaming experience.

Thanks for the information......

mat_eralil

i got a query , am not a gamer by default but may play a few games now to try out the new cpu am buying this week. so should i buy a graphics card?? sys proccesor is core i5 2500k with asus motherboard. and i got doubts bout the motherboard too, should i go for intel or asus or gigabyte

Top Bottom