PC Config in 20-25k

please suggest a healthy config in the budget mentioned........the fella prefers intel cpu and he was saying of i3........

manujohn

Journeyman
AMD Athlon X4 640 @ 4.8k
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H @ 4k
Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 RAM @ 2.3k
Seagate 500GB 7200.12 @ 1.7k
FSP SAGA II 400W @ 1.7k
CM Elite 310 @ 1.5k
Benq G2220HD @ 7.3k
Logitech M/KB @ .75k
LG 22x SATA DVD RW @ .9k

Total=24.95k

Best config in the given price range..
Very much better than i3 and more futureproof..

You are advised to fill the template as Piyush suggested so that we can suggest with ur needs..

Neeraj Sahai

Broken In
he wants i3 based - check this resource

*bwindia.net/Namma+PC

mind i have seen prices change every few hours on this page - but they are low and very low :)

must login to see prices !!!

OP
A

azaad_shri75

BE FREE
u r a not a first timer here
so plz fill the template :)

bro, its for my colleague and with limited budget and am not having any idea of present markets, and what could be possible in that budget............ and he wants or would say prefers intel as he did not hear amd from any body and some where he came to know of i3 and I hope i5 is possible in that budget..........

yes if for me would definitely filled the template.......... do you think i would need that, if it would have been for me.........?

I asked here as you guys would be frequently suggesting others in their budgets..........

and thanks for the other inputs.......

please suggest some configs from intel also.......... I would pass on the same to him.....

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

just checked at smc looks i5 is not feasible for his budget......... lets see in AMD or i3......... as have said to him even amd could be used..........

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

AMD Athlon X4 640 @ 4.8k
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H @ 4k
Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 RAM @ 2.3k
Seagate 500GB 7200.12 @ 1.7k
FSP SAGA II 400W @ 1.7k
CM Elite 310 @ 1.5k
Benq G2220HD @ 7.3k
Logitech M/KB @ .75k
LG 22x SATA DVD RW @ .9k

Total=24.95k

Best config in the given price range..
Very much better than i3 and more futureproof..

You are advised to fill the template as Piyush suggested so that we can suggest with ur needs..

looks good....... some other psu option would be better as fsp saga might be not available here......

Piyush

Lanaya
intel i3 is possible in this budget but its better to go for the above rig as its better than any i3 rig which can be custom-ed in this budget
as far as PSU is concerned
corsair cx 400W should be enough

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Amd x4 based config suits this budget. Go for the above config. Order fspsaga online.

OP
A

azaad_shri75

BE FREE
thanks for the all the inputs........ will pass on the above config to him today.........lets see what he has to say........ thanks again:)

Top Bottom