Pc-cillin v/s Zone labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

imencoded128bit

Broken In
Its the battle of the suits !!
Please , tell me wats better ? Pc-cillin or Za ?
I think Trend micro is far advanced, it also has a tie up with msn, try noticing, they use trend micro stuff to scan ur attachments...

I m buying pc-cillin security suit (U know how much an indian BUYs a software ? Haha, i m buying it that way only , hehe)

Tell me...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
ZA is definitely better on the Firewall part. I have no idea about PC-Cillin's firewalls, but thier A/V seems to be OK, atleast better than ZA's...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
ZoneAlarm's firewall is far better than PC-Cillin and for the antivirus, you should opt for BitDefender 9 Standard. DO NOT buy a suite if you are concerned with security. Buy individual software for specific needs.
However, if there is no money involved in the 'buying', get yourself ZoneAlarm Security Suite and BitDefender 9 Professional Plus. :)

ashisharya

In the zone
za firewall is da best u can get but if da competition is over trend micro(av a+ firewall + antispyware). i would prefer u trend micro pc-security

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
As far as firewall is concerned ZoneAlarm is the best. Also ZA has compatibility
problems with most antiviruses other than Norton!! If you want the best go for ZA.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
ZoneAlarm has no compatibility problems with BitDefender. I use ZoneAlarm Security Suite and BitDefender 9 Professional Plus on my system. I have enabled all the features in both of them (i.e. I have two firewalls, antiviruses, antispywares and antispams) and they never conflict with each other. I know it is not recommended but I decided to give it a go on a whim and apart from a few extra notifications (a program has to be allowed for internet excess twice the first time it tries to do so), I haven't had any problems at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom