PC at the budget 35-40k at Kolkata

mrinmoy

Playing The Game
Hi I am from kolkata. I need a PC at around 35-40k. I have read various configs. But some components is always not available here. So if you please suggest config which I can buy from kolkata and also mention some shops to find them all I will be grateful. Also please suggest something about assembling a PC as it is my first time. I need whole configuration(including disply, power supply etc). I am submitting PC build questionnaire. Also all alternatives are welcome.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans:Web surfing, ms office, hd video, games like L.A.Noire

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35-40k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Nope

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 maybe windows 8(when available)

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:At least 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes, want to buy monitor, 19 inch to 22 inch. Full hd preferable. At least better than 720p

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I dont have anything.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Within 2 weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I have never built a desktop but want to built this myself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I am buying locally. Not from online shop.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please help me about assembling a PC.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Component | Make | Price Processor |AMD Phenom II X4 955/965/970 BE|6400
Motherboard |Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H (rev. 3.1)|4000
RAM |G-skill F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT(4Gx1)|1193
Graphic Card |MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC|9750
HDD |WDC 250GB Blue WD2500AAKX|3766
DVD Writer |ASUS 24X Sata Black DVD|1150
PSU |FSP Saga II 500W|2200
Case |NZXT Source 210 Elite|2300
Monitor |Benq G2222HDL|7600
Keyboard & Mouse |Logitech MK200|700
UPS |Intex 1KVA|1800
Speakers |Logitech Z313|1680
| Total |42539

Cilus

laborare est orare
In Kolkata Phenom II 955 is retailing at 5900 + Tax, might be cheaper than that.

Top Bottom