adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Not sure where to put this so putting it up here.

PayUMoney is somewhat a kind of gateway to complete your online transactions.

Anyways the reason I'm posting it here is the great random discounts you get. PayU applies random discounts ranging from 4%-10% (maximum being Rs100 tho) on your ordersb ans sometimes you get coupons too ( I got one 10% and other 20% :D ). Its not a discount from the site you are buying from but rather from PayU. Like yesterday I bought a Rs910 product from Snapdeal, but i had to pay Rs810 only and got a message from Snapdeal saying your order of Rs 910 has been received. I've saved around 500 without any offers using this as a method of payment and had no problems so far :D . Also the refund process is hassle free, I was updated with every step of the refund :D

The process is same as usual but you just do the payment through PayUMoney and not directly through the site. I guess its like this

Select PayUMoney as a mode of payment >Redirected to PayUMoney >Select you payment method(Debit, Credit Card, Netbanking and al) and coupons and random discount is applied here only > You pay the money to PayUMoney > PayUMoney transfers the whole order money to the site you bought it from.

So I'd suggest you people to use it and save some bucks :) and let me help save too :p

So here's my refferral link -

PayUMoney

use it if you want else here's the normal link :) -

PayUMoney

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yes, its good. i registered for this some days back, and purchased 2 bookmyshow discount-vouchers in an offer. :)

eureka

Banned
Yes, they are nice. Good additional discounts. Wish they were available on eBay's payment portal too.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Not sure where to put this so putting it up here.

PayUMoney is somewhat a kind of gateway to complete your online transactions.

Anyways the reason I'm posting it here is the great random discounts you get. PayU applies random discounts ranging from 4%-10% (maximum being Rs100 tho) on your ordersb ans sometimes you get coupons too ( I got one 10% and other 20% :D ). Its not a discount from the site you are buying from but rather from PayU. Like yesterday I bought a Rs910 product from Snapdeal, but i had to pay Rs810 only and got a message from Snapdeal saying your order of Rs 910 has been received. I've saved around 500 without any offers using this as a method of payment and had no problems so far :D . Also the refund process is hassle free, I was updated with every step of the refund :D

The process is same as usual but you just do the payment through PayUMoney and not directly through the site. I guess its like this

Select PayUMoney as a mode of payment >Redirected to PayUMoney >Select you payment method(Debit, Credit Card, Netbanking and al) and coupons and random discount is applied here only > You pay the money to PayUMoney > PayUMoney transfers the whole order money to the site you bought it from.

So I'd suggest you people to use it and save some bucks :) and let me help save too :p

So here's my refferral link -

PayUMoney

use it if you want else here's the normal link :) -

PayUMoney

Signed under your referral ,but cant find payumoney payment option in snapdeal via mobile ,only debit/credit/netbanking :(

Top Bottom