Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_gupta

Broken In
There are numerous payment gateways out there ?

Which one is the best and most reliable and also compatible with Magento?

Kymy414

Broken In
For international I'd recommend PayPal, as for local - you may need to look it up or even check with banks in your area :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Last time I checked, Paypal have a limitation of donating through Paypal. Due to this people from outside India, couldn't send money using Paypal to India.
Any views about this?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Paypal for Indians is now nothing more than ****, they don't want to follow banking guidelines but yet wanted to act as bank.. Moreover, they cheat in currency conversion always, be it receiving or sending. It should be considered only last resort.

napsterv

Journeyman
If you want to sell domestic, PayPal is useless.

The best and cheapest option is PayU. The folks are very nice over there and will help you step by step. You just have to sign an agreement and give them the remittance information.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. PayUbiz
2. Citrus Pay
3. ZaakPay

These three I've seen in use .. you can also use PayUMoney which is also very good.

wmtechie

Right off the assembly line
You can use CCavenue if you are selling physical products. They do provide free accounts. For digital products PayPal works great.

ashishtabla

Broken In
My suggestion use EBS ( EBS - Payment Gateway India, Merchant Account and Credit Card Processin ) professional guys and paypal also can enable within their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom