Pause and Resume RAPIDSHARE Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Can I integrate rapidshare downloads with a download manager which allows pausing and resuming of downloads after a system shutdown.

jal_desai

In the zone
there is a software "downloadDIRECT".... it will allow u to pause RS downloads... i have not tried it though coz the moment before i was about to download it... i realised tht it was a trial software.... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

parthbarot

In the zone
there is a software "downloadDIRECT".... it will allow u to pause RS downloads... i have not tried it though coz the moment before i was about to download it... i realised tht it was a trial software.... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

many softwares claim that it supports rapidShare resuming... but all are fake...

i am talking general. better you try some javascript tricks with which you don't need to wait to get your download. But still you will get "bandwidth exceeded for the day" thing :(..

PM me for javascript trick.. may be i can't give it here...

Paarth.

Only a premium account solves all the problems. all other software are fake. no one can pause and download again.

for waiting period if you have BSNL or any other broad band with dynamic ip just DC and reconnect. you can download again without waiting.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Get a Premium Account if u want these features...
btw i heard some time ago That rapidshare would soon be shut down ?? what happened then ?

Download Elephant Downloader from here and enjoy downloading from RAPIDSHARE. go to options, settings, reconnector and set u r dialing option for u r broadband and elephant will automatically disconnect and reconnect once u r current download is finished adn starts next download automatically provided u have added all the download links.

just download and unzip the file in a folder and run it from there. no need to install the software. it works fine in windows xp not tested in vista yet.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Download Elephant Downloader from here and enjoy downloading from RAPIDSHARE. go to options, settings, reconnector and set u r dialing option for u r broadband and elephant will automatically disconnect and reconnect once u r current download is finished adn starts next download automatically provided u have added all the download links.

just download and unzip the file in a folder and run it from there. no need to install the software. it works fine in windows xp not tested in vista yet.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Did u tried downloading from it....:rolleyes:
Did it work for free users....coz there r lots of similar tools 4 the same :|

hullap

Cyborg Agent

DOWNLOAD LINK
allright ill try it

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah, download worked with elephant downloader. however, haven't tried queueing yet or reconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom