Paranormal Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten

Banned
Its 1:38am, 20th December, 2009. I just watched the movie "Paranormal Activity". Creeped the hell out of me coz I m alone in my house n lights are all off. I like being creeped out(So i m not switching the lights on, thats the whole point of watching a horror movie, I wanna go n take a leak but let me first muster up courage, yeah i will definitely go even if witch eats me alive). But thats not the point. Point is I just wanted to know if anyone of you out there ever had any paranormal experience. If you dont know what i am talking about go watch "Paranormal Activity".
Rest In Peace People.

yes i watched Para Act one week earlier.

didnt get sleep 4 3 nights, had to switch on light befor going to sleep

luckily nothing happen to me [i dont like to be watched while in sleep]

HELL KINDA MOVIE it is...............

still thinking movie might be enacted..

i mean,, there must be some way or other to be dragged out of bed
(u must see the mov to understand me)

many of us are comp freaks and not producers and directors to have make belief screenplay

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
You guys actually creeped out watchin the movie?
I was thoroughly disappointed.Blair witch project was way better. There were only a few moments to cheer about in the movie. Maybe coz of my high expectations. But nothing utterly exceptional came out of the movie.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Its 1:38am, 20th December, 2009. I just watched the movie "Paranormal Activity". Creeped the hell out of me coz I m alone in my house n lights are all off. I like being creeped out(So i m not switching the lights on, thats the whole point of watching a horror movie, I wanna go n take a leak but let me first muster up courage, yeah i will definitely go even if witch eats me alive). But thats not the point. Point is I just wanted to know if anyone of you out there ever had any paranormal experience. If you dont know what i am talking about go watch "Paranormal Activity".
Rest In Peace People.

i understand your condition much like i've felt while watching ju-on , however this movie was having nothing scaring for me , (read this movie has demons instead of ghosts ) demons are friendly unless we mess with them .

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
You guys actually creeped out watchin the movie?
I was thoroughly disappointed.Blair witch project was way better. There were only a few moments to cheer about in the movie. Maybe coz of my high expectations. But nothing utterly exceptional came out of the movie.

imo blair with project was way better than para

dreams

Gracias Senor
Seen PA long back. Had many expectations asusual, but was satisfied 50%
I too watched the movie in the night with all lights turned off and with max volume enough to disturb my neighbors. :)
The bed drag scene creeped me a lot and more creepier was the last scene. Even more crappier is the alternate ending(Theatrical).
Good imagination for the director to creep us, but the logic is totally defied like in south movies.

chicha

High without substance...
i have always wanted to watch a good horror movie, and PA did scare me. i keep no expectation on any movie, and i very soon forget about the movie.

the bed drag screen blew me away, its not a true story though. i heard that there is another movie like this, do not remember the name.
and blair which project did not scare me at all.

But having said all this, i am truly happy to have seen this movie on my laptop and not in a big movie hall.

can any one suggest me a good movie which is scary(not gory **** please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom