Pantel T-Pad IS703C Tablet

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Well, thats a surprise... 1 GB RAM... That means its an A10 processor with HDMI out support... For 4.6k, its a good deal. Never expected it at sub-5k price range...

Yes,it's that of Iberry Auxus AX01. Have a look for detailed specs at AUXUS AX01

Already paid to "Flipkart" my Friend, Tablet is coming...I have also purchased a 8GB microSDHC from SANDISK at Rs.320/- and a Huawei E303C Data Card at Rs.1695/-

I've requested "Flipkart" to provide the 3 items in 1 single composite package...let's see.

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Yes,it's that of Iberry Auxus AX01. Have a look for detailed specs at AUXUS AX01

Already paid to "Flipkart" my Friend, Tablet is coming...I have also purchased a 8GB microSDHC from SANDISK at Rs.320/- and a Huwaei E303C Data Card at Rs.1695/-

I've requested "Flipkart" to provide the 3 items in 1 single composite package...let's see.

I am jealous. Only a few days ago, the best deal on an A10 processor based device was 6k... I bought my Ambrane A77 on Diwali day... still not shipped... Thats one advantage of Flipkart over other online retailers... quick shipping... I could have snapped up this device if it wasn't for my last purchase...

Flash

Lost in speed
AUXUS AX01 is 4600/- @ flipkart,
but in iberry site it's 5990/-.

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
:offtopic: is allwiner a10 performs same as cortex a8

Allwinner A10 and A13 are based on Cortex A8 designs.

A10 processor is a bit better because of more powerful dual core Mali 400 graphics. Because of that, it can support HDMI out and 1 GB RAM.
A13 is the younger sibling of A10. Less graphics performance, so no HDMI out, and only supports upto 512 MB RAM.

pratyush997

Inactive
OP as u got 7k Budget .. Y U No go with the one with better Proccy and
AINOL NOVO 7 MARS ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC 7" HD 1024x600px 1GHz 1GB DDR3 8GB | eBay
or
Original AINOL NOVO 7 Tornados 7" 8GB 1GHz 1GB DDR3 ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC HD | eBay

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^Truly said my Friend.The models of Ainol you mentioned above are far better.

BUT THINK OF THE OFFER BY FLIPKART(Rs.4600/- + Auxus Tablet POUCH as SPECIAL OFFER)--->[Personal purchase]plus a Huawei E303C data card--->[Personal Purchase] plus a 8GB microSDHC memory card from SANDISk....all within the Rs.7000/- BUDGET.

Sometimes we have to trade-off or rather optimize certain priorities in purchasing,isin't it?

The Byond Mi-Book Mi3 also should have been a good deal as suggested by @AndroidFan...

One more thing, I pre-booked the Pantel T-Pad IS703C Tablet.But I also have my rights to cancel the order,is it? @Friends what do you say about this?

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

If you haven't paid for it, you haven't bought it...
I didn't pay a single paise for it...as per the terms of Pantel.

Also,Flipkart informed me that they were unable to deliver the three products in one single composite package...but will deliver the products separately one-by-one.

So Guys ambrane or iberry or bsnl penta 703c/709c?

It's your wish & will,after careful study,reviews and selection.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^^ Sure,but can you not advise?

@stonecaper my Friend,the world of tablets( BUDGET ones) their prices,specs.,additional freebies, etc. are so salivating:p as well as confusing:-?,that it will be your own decision and choice only.
Just have a look that apart from myself; Pratyush,AndroidFan,Gearbox our expert friends has already discussed various types of models on Tablets from varied manufacturers.Certainly you have gone through it...and do also remember that a Tablet needs some extra accessories+attention(microSD/SDHC card,earphones,stylus,screenguard,speakers,mini-keyboard,cases,etc. also support service,location of service center,reliability of company,...) some of which are essential and some are optional.
As person's need and liking varies from one to another, IT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE,BUDGET,DECISION regarding this matter...

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Ordered iberry Auxus AX01 Tablet | Tablet | Flipkart.com
any Decent Memory card Recommendations? This one Samsung 32Gb Micro SD Card - Class 10 @ Rs.1,202 (1225 - 23 cb's) Current cheapest - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals sound good?

Flash

Lost in speed
any Decent Memory card Recommendations? This one Samsung 32Gb Micro SD Card - Class 10 @ Rs.1,202 (1225 - 23 cb's) Current cheapest - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals sound good?

Congrats stonecaper. Do post a small review about it later.
Not bad for a 32GB with offer. Go on.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I got my tablet... Check the review -- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/166398-ambrane-77-tablet-review.html#post1788076

TL;DR Its junk...

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Thumbs Up! stonecaper! At last a decision taken...waiting for my Auxus AX01 to reach me.Flipkart has noted me that the AX01 will reach me latest by 26th of Novemeber,2012.
The other two products are shipped and in "transit" phase(8GB microSDHC & Huawei E303c Data card) coming on its way.

Congrats! for Samsung 32GB microSD card offer,buy it without hesitation.
You can store a hell lot of applications + tools + files in the 32GB microSD card.
If possible,also purchase a 4GB microSDHC card,for the purpose of "Firmware" upgrades...that will be helpful.

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Received My Tab prett Happy so far with the out of he box experience
Only the Default sound produced is very low :(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Received My Tab prett Happy so far with the out of he box experience
Only the Default sound produced is very low :(

Congratulations... Lets see some pictures and a short review of what is good and bad in it... If possible a short video on youtube...

Top Bottom