Panimages Help...... I need you

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
Hey guyz I want information about this site "www.panimages.org", This is googles new images search site which is able to search images in different languages, Our madam Gives this topic for seminar,I need its process, its advantages, its disadvantages, its applications. I really need your help all intelligent guyz and gals............plz help me....thanks in advance

slugger

Banned
This is googles new images search site
:D :D
d00d it will use the images indexed by google to do the language thingy [still reading abt it right now]

big difference between this and googles new images search site

these are 2 different services - google is very much continuing with its own image search

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
:D :D
d00d it will use the images indexed by google to do the language thingy [still reading abt it right now]

big difference between this and googles new images search site

these are 2 different services - google is very much continuing with its own image search

plz if you know some information of any site plz give it to me, i need it.

slugger

Banned
plz if you know some information of any site plz give it to me, i need it.

wat do u mean by information of any site :confused:

i thot ur madam has asked you to find info about panimages

the research paper based on which they have started this service is availabe on the website - shud b a gud startin point

check out the Turing center also

shud find enuf info there

Btw wat class u in? 11-12th?

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
YOu dont getting me , Ineed information about panimages.org , but i am asking you for site which can give me brief review of panimages.org, getting dude, plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom