Pakistani Game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
:shock:
India has never developed a good game...Ghajini and hanuman was rated below 3 out of ten.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_Revolution
Just look at this game developed by pakistani's, it's game play is better than EA cricket(Not graphics). But there are lots of shot selection....
I'm not insulting India, but they are more forward than us...why is it so?
What do you tell about this game?

Krow

Crowman
I have not played it. But :

wikipedia said:
This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from other articles related to it. (June 2009)
does not make me trust it much. It may be good, I dunno, but the whole page looks to me like the official website of the game. Looks like the game's developers sat down to make it look like that. If you play it, let us know how it is. IMO EA Cricket sux.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
As there are only two big countries that will buy a cricket game.. Developers are not given a free hand in revenue department by their companies. Every cricket game out there is a half-baked cake with lot of glitches. And awkward player names names. Even licensed player' face will not be recognizable. Like FIFA, NHL.. I dream about a crikcet game... where I can purely play. This will only happen if more countries are playin cricket.

Krow

Crowman
NHL... Hahaha... Just because a sport is popular in the US, it gets a good game. Since Cricket is under the bum of baseball in the US, we see such trash games from US/Canadian developers EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom