PaisaPay of eBay, is this a JOKE? WTF?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE] PaisaPay of eBay, is this a JOKE? WTF?

So I was selling my Note 2, and posted the ad on eBay. At the finishing I saw that if my item sells I will have to pay ~Rs.300 to eBay. I thought alright, I can pay that. The item value was Rs.25,750. Now today I was seeing the PaisaPay account details and I see, and I am SHOCKED to see that PaisaPay has debited another Rs.1302 from that amount! I guess that's their charge? Seriously, Rs.1300 for an item worth Rs.25,750? What kind of robbery is this? :shock:
Has anyone had the same experience?

*img708.imageshack.us/img708/4493/paisapay.jpg

Last edited:

kartikoli

Busy!!
paisapay charge around 5% which you will pay when they will send you the invoice the current debited amount is listing charge (Fees: Charges For Selling Your Items on eBay )

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
man.. you should read the site rules properly and understand it before selling the items man, see how it made you look like a n00b now :p :twisted:

BTW.. congrats on the sale ;)

kartikoli

Busy!!
i too lost around 1200~1300 when i sold my 2 GPU's with in a month and later had to pay invoice charges (paisapay)
they dont specify while listing that XXX rs will be paid for paisapay payment mode

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ wait.. why are you accusing them? AFAIK ebay takes a % of the sale price as fee for their service.. that's how these sites work isn't it?

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
- Listing charges according to the category
- Paisapay payment

They should(must) mention paisapay charges while listing along with final price
This simple thing doesn't get into everyone's head, that's the sad part.
Anyway, meaningless to keep this topic on, so please CLOSE this topic, my dear mods.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Welcome to be the gaypal hate club.

you should be glad that they haven't locked up your both accounts.
and ask to verify your identity even if you have verified it 2 days ago.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, how long does it take to receive the payment in my bank account actually? It's been 5 days full gone since the buyer confirmed the package, and still nothing. Today I got a message saying 'the sold amount has been transferred to your bank account.....', but nothing showed up on my bank account! I think they NEFT the money, so how could it take this long? Any experience on this?

kartikoli

Busy!!
Okay, how long does it take to receive the payment in my bank account actually? It's been 5 days full gone since the buyer confirmed the package, and still nothing. Today I got a message saying 'the sold amount has been transferred to your bank account.....', but nothing showed up on my bank account! I think they NEFT the money, so how could it take this long? Any experience on this?

most cases it takes 24~48hrs but normally you get with in a day

Top Bottom