Page can't be displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

techpro_bunty

Broken In
I HAVE PENTIUM 4 HT TECHNOLGY /256MB INTEL915GV USING WINDOWS XP , I AM USING INTERNAL MODEM TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BUT WHEN TRY TO OPEN ANY WEBSITE IT GIVES A MESSAGE "PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED" I HAVE RESET THE TCP/IP , FLUSF/REGISTER DNS , REMOVED WSOCK ENTRIES FROM REGISTRY AND WINDOWS , REPAIR THE WINDOWS ALSO UPDATE SP1/2 ANDFOR INTERNET EXPLORER6.0 SP1 ALSO . ON SAME MODEM AND LINE ANOTHER SYSTEM IS WORKING FINE . SO I WANT SOME HELP.........

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
you sure its not your windows firewall?
can other applications ( like YMessenger say ) can connect to internet?

-----
alibi

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
If i'm supposed to give U a suggestion than i would say this ....

read my lips :

" Get some MODEM from ne of ur frd which U know is working ..& try it again ... if problem persists then reinstall IE6 ..still problem persists then reinstall Windows ....i'm sure with ur configuration it wont take more than 25 minutes to reinstall it with complete formatting ..so just have patience ." I really believe it's the problem with ur MODEM ..u wanna know the reason ... Man!! i have suffered from the same problem for ard 10 days ...

& when i just for a trial replaced my MODEM with a new one it brought wonders ... i was very happy !! bcz my yahoo! mail was signed in front of me .... & eventually on my new troubling dabba ( it's a nickname for system unit :wink: ) ...

enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom