all u guys i have a BIG 6600 256 MB card

i want 2 overclock it

gimme some tips

thnx in advance
:D

S

saiaspire

Overclocking

Hey! I have the same card. They have provided a overclocking software with the driver cd itself, try it!. 8)

However overclocking diables the warranty as well as the card's life.

So think twice.

navino87

In the zone
Hey do u guys have pci exp version of this card???? How is the performance of this card ?????? I heared that the performance of this card is better than XFX non gt card. Please tell me your experiance abt tis card...

OP
Z

ZEUSS

Broken In
navino87 said:
Hey do u guys have pci exp version of this card???? How is the performance of this card ?????? I heared that the performance of this card is better than XFX non gt card. Please tell me your experiance abt tis card...

i have the agp versions

works gr8 bought it for 6.3k with 3yrs warraty

able 2 play all new games nfs:mw,aoe3,matrix:pon,q4,cod2,bf2

all on 1024*768
but with no or low anti-aliasing

but worth every paisa

try it

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
i need 6600 wid 256mb but dont know the price. so help me plz. also tell me, where to find BIG cards in new delhi. do u know any outlet.

thanx in advance

matthew_kane

Broken In
hi

install riva tuner from www.guru3d.com. make sure u have a good cooling system, a rated powersupply of atleat 400w. now after installing riva tuner in the main tab u will see low driver settings ur, then click customize and u will notice a lot of icons click the graphics card icon. and increase core n memory clcok by 5 mhz n run a game after every 5 mhz increase. if any anything appers to be faulty, turn back to the original settings. u can use nvhardpage its user friendly interface is good for u.

matthew_kane

Broken In
hi

install riva tuner from www.guru3d.com. make sure u have a good cooling system, a rated powersupply of atleat 400w. now after installing riva tuner in the main tab u will see low driver settings ur, then click customize and u will notice a lot of icons click the graphics card icon. and increase core n memory clcok by 5 mhz n run a game after every 5 mhz increase. if any anything appers to be faulty, turn back to the original settings. u can use nvhardpage its user friendly interface is good for u.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well ... simply use coolbits to oc ... it must be supplied with the driver cd .... .... whats ur stock ...
my friend had an xfx 6600 256 mb which came at 350/500 stock ... he had it oc'ed at 515/620 .... rock stable ... with only about 5c rise in temps ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom