Overclocking A Nvidia Based Graphic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Same thing buddy,....the IGP is built into the main mobo chipset which holds all imp things....and may blow up...

Why don't you try Riva Tuner and check the mobo temps ....but don't go above 450MHz on core...

Nope....the IGP is quite underpowered and doesn't even have hardware dx9 support.... :(

Last edited:
OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
why r u bumping old threads.. you are new on forums @radonryder.. try to read forum rules... :p

reported

ANUBHAV007

Right off the assembly line
hey shantanu , iwnwa over clock nvidia geforce go 6150 chipset based card will this work on that plz give me best settings for optimal parformance thanks

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
well if you want to overclock safely then ntune is the best utility for you.. but if you want extraordinary results then use the riva tuner from www.guru3d.com

or you can also find it above.. in samrulez tut.. :)

and for optimal overclocking you can tweak your onboard to Automatic overclocking. it helps in adjusting performance according to gaming needs..

Last edited:

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Ray said:
Shantanu,I have Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV graphics controller (onboard graphix of 845g mobo).Can it be overclocked???

NO.

cooldip10 said:
will it work wid FX 5200??
Yes it should work..i had one and had tried it..it had worked with rivatuner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom