Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
Sorry..should have asked before, the Memory and SPD too. So sorry man..!

no probs buddy...after all you are the one helping me out here...we all forget...here you go...
*i43.tinypic.com/neuzgi.jpg

i have only 2 ram slots in my mobo...then why is it showing that slot 1 and slot 3 are occupied?:???:
*i42.tinypic.com/154kiv8.jpg
*i39.tinypic.com/6htavp.jpg

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
You have RAMs of different speeds/densities. That could also cause issues. CPU-Z can show errors are time. I just checked mine..getting some weird results. Now I AM WORRIED too. Heck...! Give me some time.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
^^
You have RAMs of different speeds/densities. That could also cause issues. CPU-Z can show errors are time. I just checked mine..getting some weird results. Now I AM WORRIED too. Heck...! Give me some time.

LOLzzz....i didnt meant to worry you....ill wait...:))

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Your RAMs are mismatched, so you will face stability issues while OC'ing. I guess you cannot push it further.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
Your RAMs are mismatched, so you will face stability issues while OC'ing. I guess you cannot push it further.

its good enough for me...thnx a lot.....u sorted ur problem out??what was the issue??maybe ill learn something from it...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
This is my problem...

*img203.imageshack.us/img203/5189/assymetricram.png

*img101.imageshack.us/img101/9100/assymetricram2.png

*img69.imageshack.us/img69/2894/capturewei.png

See the DIMM information. Its haywire.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
the only thing i can understand is that u have 2*4gb memory sticks...but the comp is registering only 6 gb and that too in 3 sticks??am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom