Niraj

Broken In
hi friends..
my system configure was -
Intel core 2 dup e6750 @3.6
Asus p5n e sli
2gb of ram @667
260 gtx...and 8600 gt for physx

few days before my Asus p5n e sli motherboard died,, so my processor. e6750 is orphan now..

now i m very confuse..i want to upgrade my cpu cause that is not enough for upcoming games..

i want to leave e6750..

but the question is that what should i select...

according to me..

Amd 109 6 core
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H

i have an Msi 260 gtx 216 core batman overclocked edition,, and my processor was unable to utilise this fully... while gaming i was watching that only 70 - 73% being used..

so thats why i want a cpu which can fully utilise my graphics card..... cause its very powerfull..

my budget is only 15k...

please suggest me...

OP
N

Niraj

Broken In
yes i will overclock but not too much....don't want to use physx.. cause then i will have to use an sli mobo....and thats expensive...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

my target is to play Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm...@ full config..,,, i know my graphics card is enough... if i5 2400 makes possible to play without overclocking... then no problem,,, i won't...

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
actually you cant oc i5 2400. you need a 2500k +p67 board for oc.

but that 2400 is beast without oc only.

get a Intel DH67CL @ 6.5k along with it.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

and you need ddr3 ram also. get a 4gb kit of corsair or g,skill. available for 2.5k~

OP
N

Niraj

Broken In
it has turbo speed...@3.4 ghz

so it means when my system needs performance,,, this function will auto activate itself ? m i right ? for this function no need to use p67...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ No, turbo boost feature also works in h67 boards and p67's are not compulsary.

Go with jaskanwar's config. Its the best option you have currently. i5 2400 is a wonderful cpu.

Top Bottom