Orkut Down For 13+ Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
als2 said:
it is due to earth quake many sites r facing such problem.
I also think so. There was a report in today's newspaper that an earthquake in Taiwan (I think) cause damage to undersea cables that caused major communication disruption in many countries in Asia.
It wasn't due to the earthquake and there are two explanations for that:
1. Google's servers are not anywhere near Taiwan (or Asia, for that matter).
2. It was clearly mentioned that orkut was 'under construction'.

they have done it many a times in past also...not new...they do shut it down for maintainance..however for 1-2 hrs..its new to know that this time it was for about 12 hrs...and to add screwed internet services also... thank god orkut is up today..kal to pura din barbad ho gaya net ke bina..

because no India Networking Site is gud enough..and they all contain ads in unwanted places..orkut is gud bcoz of its simplicity.

harmu.com

Right off the assembly line
alok4best said:
because no India Networking Site is gud enough..and they all contain ads in unwanted places..orkut is gud bcoz of its simplicity.
orkut is good because google pays for it, once people stop using it, google will stop giving money, and then you will see ads there:rolleyes:.......and the simplicity will go away:mad:

harmu.com said:
orkut is good because google pays for it, once people stop using it, google will stop giving money, and then you will see ads there:rolleyes:.......and the simplicity will go away:mad:

hahahahaha... very funny..
Google Pays for its own product...and in fact they do show ads..but they are not that irritating..like when u read through posts in communities u can find ads at right and at the bottom...and off course when they will start irritating ppl will stop orkutting :p...so simple..but as of now its simple and sweet..I hv tried Myspace and hi5 in past bt got fed up with their complexities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom