original please

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
my system is running on xp pro sp2. when i install windows media player 11. it says that my os is pirated. though it is. how can i make it patch or wm11 work?

shantanu

Technomancer
NO piracy allowed in FORUm.... if you patch that WMP11 it will be help in piracy... so please Buy a Genuine WIndows XP and help your self... thank you..

i think you are new to forum .. so please read the forum rules before posting...

Thread reported....

ECE0105

In the zone
napster007 said:
my system is running on xp pro sp2. when i install windows media player 11. it says that my os is pirated. though it is. how can i make it patch or wm11 work?

Do you mean to say that your OS is pirated or it is NOT Pirated.

If it is pirated, chill, u r not gonna get an answer here. If it is not, you will still be accused of piracy and will not get an answer.

If your OS is genuine, just reinstall it and then install WMPlayer11 and that should solve it.

If it is pirated, google the answer.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
there's a rather simple patch available for this in the market. it shouldn't be too expensive and is easily available. i've tried it and it definitely works. it called Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition with SP2 original. it retails for about rs. 15000 i think. i can guarantee you it'll no longer give u any problem about it being pirated

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
xbonez said:
there's a rather simple patch available for this in the market. it shouldn't be too expensive and is easily available. i've tried it and it definitely works. it called Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition with SP2 original. it retails for about rs. 15000 i think. i can guarantee you it'll no longer give u any problem about it being pirated

lol... good comment...

anyway, a Original Windows XP Pro OEM right now at Kolkata is almost out of market, those who has it sells around in Rs. 7200 to Rs. 7500 :( it used to be Rs. 5130 just a month (or so) back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom