Order Fedora 10 Free DVD now! [Today Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishjha18

In the zone
Fedora Free Media Program is a volunteer initiative under Fedora Distribution Project that aims to distribute Fedora Media (DVDs) for free to individuals who can’t afford to buy or download.

Free Media Program Dec 2008 is now OPEN. Beginning this month, the limitation is up to each program coordinator. The Request Form will be open for 24 hours.
*webtrickz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/OrderFedora10FreeDVDnow_12AF5/image.png

*fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

source*webtrickz.com/

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Ordered just now, hope they will send me one this time. Last time, they did not bother to dispatch.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Ordered yesterday.

Once my request was approved for fedora9 DVD but it wasn't sent to me :( . This time requested fedora 10 64 bit DVD. But the order is not only for today, they deliver limited number of disks every month free of cost.

mrintech

Technomancer
Registered. getting this message:

PLEASE NOTE, YOU REQUEST MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE PROGRAM BASED ON OUR CAPACITY! :mad:

Address format to use while registering: *www.upu.int/post_code/en/countries/IND.pdf

BTW Thanks for sharing ;)

red_devil

Back!
CLOSED :(

thinkfree said:
But the order is not only for today, they deliver limited number of disks every month free of cost.

Does it mean that we might get to order Fedora 10 once again in jan ??

ThinkFree

Technomancer
@n6300
Yes(Provided they don't change their policy Jan 2009 onwards)

@esumitkumar
The latest one is
2008-12-02: Fedora Free Media Program Dec 2008 is now CLOSED. Please check back in next month.
You posted the message for Nov 2008

Last edited:

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
damn damn damn damn damn damn...missed it *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/image.php?u=9120&dateline=1226595472 :p

plz keep the thread updated....dnt wana miss the December one... :d

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@ThinKfree.... he he he he .. :D..u r rite

Well I think best is to dload and burn :) ..faltoo main freeee freee k peeche har koi daud laga raha hai ..rememeber ye un logo k liye hai jo U/L BB pe nahin hai..plz spare Jan slots for them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom