Oracle Certified anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzair

Jumping Jack
hi ,

I'm gonna take my second exam(DBA Fundamentals-1) of OCA certification next week..

can someone tell me something about it?
Is it enough if i read the dumps alone to pass..
i'm really terrified of the exam..

Can you specify sites at which i can get latest dumps for free?

guide me guys...

Pragadheesh

In the zone
uzair said:
Is it enough if i read the dumps alone to pass..

though i ave not done the certification, i personally feel dat u should ave a in depth knowledge to do the certification.! if u ave done a certification, den it assures dat u are well versed wid the subject and can be tested to any level.

few of my friends who ave done CCNA just by reading the dumps got into trouble as they didn't know much in networks during interview process, as the interviewer will be in the view that u really ave good stuff i networks/ oracle or wat ever..

klmn491 said:
The size of the laptop screen is directly related to how portable the laptop is going to be. Typically screen size ranges from 10" to 18". If you plan to watch videos or play video games on the laptop, you might want to go for a larger screen size. If you travel with your laptop a lot, go for a smaller screen size, but a lighter and more portable laptop.
dont post unrelated topics..!
also i found u ave done the same wid,
[thread=1065899][Pre(?)view Feedback] Digit January 2008[/thread]
[thread=1065915]MS for free in Sweden[/thread]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys whats this , this thread is on oracle certification info & u r listing abt the info on laptop whats the matter with u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom