Operating temprature

ani1751

Broken In
My Cabinet's operating temprature is 35 degree celcius, when the external fan is on. Is it too high? and when i game on it it goes to 40-43. I am using HD5770 X6 1055t, and corsair vx550. Shall i attach another external fan>??

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
mavihs's question gives me an idea. May be some high end cabinet have this feature of reporting operating temperature.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
my old cabby - Zebronics Peace has this option(its a really low end cabby though better than Elite 3xx)!

OP
A

ani1751

Broken In
I have Navtech cabby. It has digital thermometer...
*i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx267/ani1751/P1220082.jpg

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
It's not a good idea to keep the cabinet so close to the wall, although, since temperatures are not high, it's alright. Yet, do keep a gap between the wall and the cabby. Even the paint on the wall suffers due to the constant heat radiated from the cabinet and there should be some gap at the back too.
One thing, are you sure about the accuracy of that digital thermometer?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
that thermometer isn't very accurate. cause it measures temp at some definite point. one need the temperature between the graphics card & proccy. its best place to measure temp. i think OP's system don't have the provision to place the sensor at a definite place.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
@sam.shab Please don't take it otherwise, I just mean to correct you. Look up the dictionary for the difference between thEn & thAn. They have quite different meanings. You often use than in place of then. I have seen you making that mistake many a times

Top Bottom