~~~ Opera Mini Problem~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hey, i have opera mini in my mobile( samsung x 700).....ir was running smoothly...but lately it gives an error that no connection is detected in ur mobile....it told me to take help at the operamini website......i went there...and checked their help menus....but none of them have been able to rectify my problem.....
i had recently tried to install games in my mobile thru the data cable but without any success...for this purpose i had typed in the following codes = #*536963# and #*536961# and #*5737425#
have these codes interfered in the normal fuctionin of the opera....!!!

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

ya thats the 1st thing i tried to..... but of no avail....i tried installing other web browsers from getjar.com but all seem to say tha same error" no network connection detected"........lol how i miss my sweet sweet mobile...and what fun i used to have surfing with it....any more solutions????

but wait...i can access web from the inbuilts WAP browser...

HELP!!!

its a wierd problem......internet runs on default wap browser but not on any other browser......................i dont get it,buddy.
check opera's settings.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

come on man>>>>>>>>>>>>does anyone have a solution 2 my problem.....
if not can u tell me to whom i have 2 ask 4 this problem?...service centre??

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

no man!!! i m not goin there....with all these high tech forums around....do u think i will surrender myself to those peopl....they act as they are some kings...never...and above that why do u think these forums were created?...comunnity help, thats right...i m not goin anywhere...

there u go. I VE made it myself. all i had 2 do is 2 enable proxy in java settings....clever me!!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
yup rahul is correct.... u shd have chked the settings b4 u posted here....
and wats so clever abt it.... i assumed that u must have made the settings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom