opera help

Status
Not open for further replies.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
I am using opera from quite sometime now
the problem is dat from a few months i cant c any animation while browsing in opera at all like animated avtar etc

but if i use ie 7 then i am able to c all the animations
dont know wat is wrong wit opera?
any help i dont wann use ie

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
No i dont think dats d solution coz earlier i was able to c them but from past 2 months i am not able to c so

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Preferences >> Advanced >> Content >> Enable GIF/SVG animation

Enable the option and you're all set. :)

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
aryayush said:
Preferences >> Advanced >> Content >> Enable GIF/SVG animation

Enable the option and you're all set. :)

tried it earlier also
first unchecked them all then checked them all again but still d problem exist

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Caught the culprit. Its been a while since I used Windows so I have forgotten the option, but there is a preference in Spy Sweeper that disables these images. Look for it or wait for someone else to give you the exact option. :)

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
havent used anything even tried to find the image blocking option in Spy Sweeper but didnt find one

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
appu said:
havent used anything even tried to find the image blocking option in Spy Sweeper but didnt find one
I was having the same problem after installing this program and I clearly remember there was an option that I had to disable.

Do this. Quit the program completely and restart Opera. I am sure you'll see the images. :)

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
aryayush said:
I was having the same problem after installing this program and I clearly remember there was an option that I had to disable.

Do this. Quit the program completely and restart Opera. I am sure you'll see the images. :)

no didnt help either
i uninstalled everything opera my firewall{zonealarm}
xp service pack 2 and then installed them again but for no gain
any other sugesstion plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom