Opera Features In Firefox?? How?? And How2save Flash File??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Now i'm using FIREFOX v2. So tell me how can i save FLASH file from santabanta.com to my PC? and want some features of OPERA to my FIREFOX.

Like:

FIT TO WIDTH,
SHOW/CACHED/NO IMAGES,
AUTHOR/USER MODE,
TOTAL TIME TO LOAD A PAGE

Third Eye

gooby pls
kool said:
Now i'm using FIREFOX v2. So tell me how can i save FLASH file from santabanta.com to my PC? and want some features of OPERA to my FIREFOX.

Like:

FIT TO WIDTH,
SHOW/CACHED/NO IMAGES,
AUTHOR/USER MODE,

To save flash ads by using 'Firefox'

1) Click Tools - Page Info
2) Click the Media Tab on the Page Info Windows
3) The media tab has a complete list (with preview) of Images, CSS Files and Shockwave Flash files that were downloaded by the Firefox browser while rendering (loading) the page.
4) Scroll down the list and locate the swf file.
5) Click the "Save As" button. Select some directory on your hard drive and save the file (No need for a third-party plug-in)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Most flash files r saved by default in Firefox directly by Ctrl+S; save as type:WebPage complete. In the saved webpage folder, namely <webpagename>_files, u'll find the swf(flash) file, as usual with the other contents. Unlike IE, which doesnt save flash files. That is one of the reasons I first shifted to FireFox long time back.

Of course, u can't save streamed media this way. For that we need VideoDownloader, Ook... addons.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^ OOps! Sorry!,Tech_mastermind,
ok, in firefox... if you want to save flash files, then search for this Addon->Sothink SWF catcher.

I am using it, but I am not able to find it in the extensions of mozilla page.

Another addon for firefox:
Download Embedded

Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
thnx all for solving my prob 4 flash file, But can anyone tell me abt these type of extension which can work like OPERA in FIREFOX??

kool said:
:

FIT TO WIDTH,
SHOW/CACHED/NO IMAGES,
AUTHOR/USER MODE,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom