Open source protestor crashes Bill Gates' speech in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I think that you only took the meaning of what I said in wat words I wrote. I am not talking about freedom of speech per se, I am talking about freedom in general. Breaking in someone's act like this, as compared to whom, you claim to be superior does not even leave you at his level but brings you still down. If this guy wants to show FOSS power he must have hired a hall in front of MS even and held his own event.

Does not FOSS advocate free competition? Then why not let MS compete, or is the definition of Free competition in FOSS dictionary limited only to distros of Linux and BSD.

This is not overbloated fanboyism, its plain hooliganism.

eddie

El mooooo
kumarmohit said:
This is not overbloated fanboyism, its plain hooliganism.
Getting a taste of one's own medicine is not appreciated, huh?

Most of the Linux users around the net including lots of developers have condemned this guy's behavior but Microsoft supporters lecturing FOSS supporters on ethics or the "right thing to do" is really humorous. We all know who has been doing what and when.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
eddie said:
Getting a taste of one's own medicine is not appreciated, huh?

Most of the Linux users around the net including lots of developers have condemned this guy's behavior but Microsoft supporters lecturing FOSS supporters on ethics or the "right thing to do" is really humorous. We all know who has been doing what and when.

Just FYI, I am not a MS fanboy, though I do boast certain "affinity" with ReactOS.;)

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Weel What else to say than..That guy was real a$$H$$E.. you know why ...If he hates MS make a product superior than that and show...Why monkey dance?

You know its heights of stupidity....I strongly support Open Source...But I would never do that monkey dance...

my 2 cents of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom