Open source protestor crashes Bill Gates' speech in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
i didnt see this thread... quite a long time.. i didnt knew that you guys were cursing me this much.. great... and btw.. its better that some people start mindeing their own business , rather then to start showing this much ignorance... well i think you guys can understand what i mean....

and thunderbird mind it.... dont dare ever to try this things on me...
/me is scared.

Yea. No one was cursing you. You just did not know where to say FUD. I feel that you spent so much time on "american" forum. They certainly bring new words. :)

eddie

El mooooo
cyborg47 said:
Why did that idiot do like that?????
You answered your own question...because he is an "idiot" :lol:

The only thing I don't understand is that this guy is not some loser who had nothing better to do. He seems to be doing good things for OSS (and Linux) in China...then why do something that puts you in bad light?

shantanu

Technomancer
how arrogant you are...
first you say wrong words, then you give statements like this.. and yes i spend my time on technet forums so... is it a crime.. or you are the moderator.. who set forum rules... who says i cant learn words from english forums..

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
how arrogant you are...
first you say wrong words, then you give statements like this.. and yes i spend my time on technet forums so... is it a crime.. or you are the moderator.. who set forum rules... who says i cant learn words from english forums..

How sad. You really dont know how to put the words in correct order do you. Iam disappointed.

shantanu

Technomancer
you know one thing thunderbird..

i now reveal some things from past threads , where i thought you were right and i supported you.. that was my mistake...

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
you know one thing thunderbird..

i now reveal some things from past threads , where i thought you were right and i supported you.. that was my mistake...

And revealing your mistake was a very big mistake. Eh.

shantanu

Technomancer
leave it.. i understood , what kind of guy you are.. leave it.. dont SPAM, just to increase your post count

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
leave it.. i understood , what kind of guy you are.. leave it.. dont SPAM
Do you know what spam is?.

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah i perfectly know what SPAM is , it is the same what you are doing right now. i dont know about you fine.. i dont want to know about you.. i dont have time to waste.. :p and stop this SPAMMING.. next time post with a reason.

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah i perfectly know what SPAM is , it is the same what you are doing right now. i dont know about you fine.. i dont want to know about you.. i dont have time to waste.. :p and stop this SPAMMING.. next time post with a reason.

Very Good. The reason that you started so much of talking just because of me saying FUD. :). And you quickly judge me by saying you know about me. Keep up the good job.

Ha. I shall remember the great people i met here.

Just to bash me.

May God bless you.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
thunderbird.117 said:
Very Good. The reason that you started so much of talking just because of me saying FUD. :). And you quickly judge me by saying you know about me. Keep up the good job.

Ha. I shall remember the great people i met here.

Just to bash me.

May God bless you.
thunderbird.117 u r really being offensive to the youth.Just let go,don't make urself bother about these tiny-winy things.This is a tech forum and this thread is not even in bandwidth wastage/fight club.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! This forum sure has some funny debates on weird topics. A debate on the word 'FUD'. LOL! That has to be a first. :lol:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
aryayush said:
All the people who are appreciating that guy, let me tell you quite frankly that he is an idiot. The only one who lost anything in this whole scenario is he himself. Not only is this stupidity, it is also indecency and it should not be encouraged. There are better ways to support something you have a passion for.

Totally agree, If its freedom that you are advocating, you must give them freedom to speak too. Just because you think you speak for something, u think is correct does not give you any right to force a person holding a dissenting opinion to bend to your whims, if it is freedom yiu advocate first free yourself from thinking that all except those who think like you are barbarians.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
kumarmohit said:
If its freedom......freedom...... freedom..free yourself
Freedom!!!!
freedom isn't only about freedom of speech. Freedom in this case is specifically about having the freedom to use whichever software one wants. Something which MS is an expert in preventing (using office, exploder, closed formats). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom