Open Source at Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
TODAY Microsoft took another step in its relationship with the open source software community. We did this by bringing up a new web property that clearly outlines Microsoft’s position on OSS by providing specific information about Microsoft, the OSS community and the interaction between the two. The new site also details information about getting started with OSS and Microsoft technologies. ...

*www.microsoft.com/opensource/default.mspx

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Can't believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft going Open-Source. LOL. Hahahaha. I reallly can't believe. I can't say that it is a fake site coz it is microsoft.com

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
The Unknown said:
Can't believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft going Open-Source. LOL. Hahahaha. I reallly can't believe. I can't say that it is a fake site coz it is microsoft.com
well if you didn't know , Microsoft already has an open source lab called port25
*port25.technet.com/ :)

praka123

left this forum longback
they do that may be for interoperatability -for the sake of windows.not the other way for sure.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
praka123 said:
they do that may be for interoperatability -for the sake of windows.not the other way for sure.

Everyone knows that. M$ is like our leaders. They want to benefit even from a dying man.

Like I read on their web page (I know only what I saw on their page and have NOT researched the whole story like people here usually do) that they asked Mozilla for Vista support or thing like that and now FF and other Mozilla brands will support WMA.

There is not even a clue what FF gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom