Open or Free VPN services for mobiles

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Hi

While surfing net I found Free VPN softwares and Open VPN softwares for mobiles and PCs. They claim that we can use internet or 3G for free.

Can this be possible and if yes, How?

I am using MTNL Delhi Dolphin 3G connection in my Moto E.

Regards

promo87

Broken In
Yes you are correct you can use OpenVPN over 3G/4G network but that has a limit like on the free version you can use only 100mb/day ! And if you purchase a subscription then you can get the plan that suits your need !

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
It doesn't happens like that in India and your data usage will get tracked, but not so sure about the URL/website being tracked.

You can use VPN for bypassing the ISP blocks on websites but that's it. You can't bypass the FUP blocks or get speeds above your plan.

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
It doesn't happens like that in India and your data usage will get tracked, but not so sure about the URL/website being tracked.

You can use VPN for bypassing the ISP blocks on websites but that's it. You can't bypass the FUP blocks or get speeds above your plan.

But how do can we use the free internet / 3G facility. Who will be paying for our usage even if we are using 100 mb a day that comes to 3000 mb i.e. 3 gb a month. Whereas the co. providing 3G will take nearly 4-5K for this facility.

Can it be done and if yes, how and how much do we have to pay in this?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But how do can we use the free internet / 3G facility. Who will be paying for our usage even if we are using 100 mb a day that comes to 3000 mb i.e. 3 gb a month. Whereas the co. providing 3G will take nearly 4-5K for this facility.

Can it be done and if yes, how and how much do we have to pay in this?

You will have to pay for the data usage as per the plans of the operator and also for the VPN if its not free.
Nothing is free unless your operator says so.

ankush28

Bazinga
Well if you want to browse for free there are certain loophole in system. Search for opera mini handler...

warrior123

Broken In
Offtopic: [MENTION=56188]rohitshakti2[/MENTION] How is MTNL Delhi 3G in terms of speed, stability as I am thinking of trying it as airtel has become too costly?

Top Bottom