only in india

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*i.imgur.com/TeygPye.jpg
World Record Portrait of "Lata Mangeshkar" made on manual typewriter. Unique Portrait. There are 364 sheets of A4 size papers.
you can buy that for 50 crore

*i.imgur.com/Qv2Y9DZ.jpg
street dog sale,... its looking so awesome,.. hello guys this is my favour dog ,... bt i want to sell this if u need this dog just call this number <snip> i give u 5000 for if u buy this dog,...

*i.imgur.com/u43wt1X.jpg
SKODA LOGO ORIGINAL. PLS CONTACT ASAP. LIMITED PIECES.

*i.imgur.com/DnzBik0.jpg
This is very rare of it's class a unique, antique piece of original tiger skin

PS, if anyone cares, there are less than 1800 tigers left in the wild in India (link is pdf file in google docs)

*i.imgur.com/8WmSJ8s.jpg
these are millions of year old fossils traded as some religious thing

The Shaligram Shilas bestows the devotee with immense wealth, wordly comforts, dignity and respect in the society, removes hurdles, provides extreme protection from any type of occult, Nazar Dosha, black magic, removes all types of Doshas from the lives of the devotee, shows the devotee correct path for progress, spiritually uplifts him, helps in undertaking Sadhnas and attainment of Salvation

*i.imgur.com/DR1yAbk.jpg
I HAVE ONE HE GOAT. WRITTEN "ALLAH "ON HIS SKIN BY NATURALLY. I WANT TO SALE IT

iphone applications pack, 480 bucks dvd on ebay

sorry for this, buy if you really have five bucks to spare
I HAVE AN UNDERWEAR USED 1 MONTH IF YOU WANT MY UNDERWEAR WEAR PLZ CONTACT ME Call me at: <snip>. When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Quikr.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh wait, some moar

*i.imgur.com/OS1vCQn.jpg
hi peoples i have male camel for sale to riding use he now 4 years old and good quality con for more detail and onely sereas anquries onely
suppose it is not for eating use

*i.imgur.com/BHUfXqI.jpg
This is a
rajasthan based painting
available for Rs. 1000 from kolkata

*i.imgur.com/lD2C2l8.jpg
check out ofbndia, they have some sophisticated stuff, including bayonets in front of rifles (who engages in such combat afk anymore?) and grenade launchers, it's all chillingly first class, some mines may even be against international conventions. shown here is kalantak micro assault rifle
It’s design and mechanism is simple and having the capability to accommodate the various modern optical sights like Red Dot Sight, Holographic, MARS etc, available internationally in the market. The weapon is having much lesser recoil and muzzle jump than any of the Assault Rifles, and therefore it is having more hitting probability in auto mode of firing than any other Assault Rifle

annd small rat black for rs. 50
*i.imgur.com/O1eEc0I.jpg
it is in my house since 1 week its troubling me its very cheap buy it any body

*i.imgur.com/v6DBibR.jpg
this was 35 crore coin, got pulled before I could list, maybe someone with loose change got it

*i.imgur.com/DRkr1pO.jpg
a very good condition helicopter immigently sell for rs 3000000 only hurry

oh yeah, had to list a digital download as well
for rs. 6 only, you can get half pant par dilli ghoom li, from the album high class ki item

solution to all problems
BUSINESS PROBLEMS,LOVE MARRIAGE LOSS IN BUSINESS,DIVORE PROBLAM HUSBAND AND WIFE RELATION PROBLEM, CHILDREN PROBLEMS,LOVE STUDY PROBLEMS

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I am not surprised, 'cause there are weird stuff on international sites as well...

Everything Else > Weird Stuff | eBay
9 Ridiculous eBay Auctions (PICTURES)
Top Ten Weird Things Sold on eBay : Shiny Shiny

Top Bottom