• Rajasthan Royals

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Back to the topic.

I am feeling lucky. Lucky that I saw the GOD of cricket get to double century in ODIs, a feat that was never before achieved till now. Never by Lara, never by Ponting and never by individuals named azarhuddin and azarrhuddin.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
These matches where sachin is scoring big seem to be fixed. Some rich indian businessmen are involved in this. How come sachin manages to hit so many centuries when he is on the verge of retirement. Clearly something is fishy here. They know only ponting is close to breaking sachin's record so they are trying to widen the gap between them. It's going to be an uphill task for ponting or ne other cricketer to break sachin's records. Can u explain how sachin has been hitting so many centuries lately? It's physically and mentally impossible for ne one to do so. No other cricketer or for that matter ne sportsman till date has achieved so much success. Well I hate to say this but has ne football player achieved as much success in his sport as sachin has. No! coz these cricket matches and players are clearly rigged so as to give sachin the upperhand and maintain his god like status which is good for advertisers and big bookies. Can u tell me why u call him god? What has he done? Has he fought in the Kargil war? Was he one of those commandos who laid down his life during 26/11? Maybe he is a good player (if we rule out the match fixing) but definitely not god.

lol.... crawww ... keep it coming ... i'm loving it

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
These matches where sachin is scoring big seem to be fixed. Some rich indian businessmen are involved in this. How come sachin manages to hit so many centuries when he is on the verge of retirement. Clearly something is fishy here. They know only ponting is close to breaking sachin's record so they are trying to widen the gap between them. It's going to be an uphill task for ponting or ne other cricketer to break sachin's records. Can u explain how sachin has been hitting so many centuries lately? It's physically and mentally impossible for ne one to do so. No other cricketer or for that matter ne sportsman till date has achieved so much success. Well I hate to say this but has ne football player achieved as much success in his sport as sachin has. No! coz these cricket matches and players are clearly rigged so as to give sachin the upperhand and maintain his god like status which is good for advertisers and big bookies. Can u tell me why u call him god? What has he done? Has he fought in the Kargil war? Was he one of those commandos who laid down his life during 26/11? Maybe he is a good player (if we rule out the match fixing) but definitely not god

crawwww be a national hero and admit that you were responsible for the pune blasts :lol:

all the crap u said in that post of yours is utter NONSENSE

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
I think crawwww has lot some money by betting against Sachin :lol: No wonder he is so pissed off :lol: Bechara sattebaz :lol:
awwwww crawwwww :lol:

Honestly I don't bet on cricket. If I did, u know damn sure who I'd bet on even though i don't like him, coz only the opposite team can be rigged and not the indian team. The reason is the indian team makes far more money from advertising than from betting money. I would just ask u to think rationally for a sec. Is it possible for ne cricketer or for that matter ne sports person to break so many world records in such a short span of time and also when he/she is so close to retirement? Maybe sachin himself doesn't realize the fact that the entire opposition team is under performing so as to give him enuf opportunities to fill his coffers with world records. I think some big bookies or jingoistic businessmen are involved in this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@everyone.

Stop being idiots. Listen to what crawwww says and he is logically 200% correct. Please don't make fun of him. Shame on you people!!! :mad:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Honestly I don't bet on cricket. If I did, u know damn sure who I'd bet on even though i don't like him, coz only the opposite team can be rigged and not the indian team. The reason is the indian team makes far more money from advertising than from betting money. I would just ask u to think rationally for a sec. Is it possible for ne cricketer or for that matter ne sports person to break so many world records in such a short span of time and also when he/she is so close to retirement? Maybe sachin himself doesn't realize the fact that the entire opposition team is under performing so as to give him enuf opportunities to fill his coffers with world records. I think some big bookies or jingoistic businessmen are involved in this.
Just STFU and GTFO. Go to some asylum where you belong. If a mod is reading this I am sorry to post this, you may infract/ban me for this, but this guy is one heck of a retard.

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
crawwww be a national hero and admit that you were responsible for the pune blasts :lol:

all the crap u said in that post of yours is utter NONSENSE

Wow! just coz I dared to speak against ur hero, now I'm a terrorist? Dude what happened to free speech? Or have u forgotten that we are in india and not in porkistan?

OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
people like you should be electrocuted naked...if not respect a country,why ridicule it? c'mon admit it,your phail. todays inning by sachin just pwned you to death

respect? for whom? for those guys who were responsible for the blast in pune, for the attacks on parliament, for gunning down of ppl in mumbai? well now let me be the one to ask u, if u were responsible for the blasts in pune?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
people like you should be electrocuted naked...if not respect a country,why ridicule it? c'mon admit it,your phail. todays inning by sachin just pwned you to death

Dude. we are already having electricity crisis. Why waste power on such things? atleast that power can be used to light a bulb :)

Let him blabber. We shall continue with our discussion.

"Come on Sachin my friend get your 200. World record to please! You deserve it… Nervous for my good friend Sachin everything crossed for you mate… Glad I'm not bowling to him today ha ha ha."
Tendulkar's old pal Shane Warne tweets his excitement as he nears the double-century

source: cricinfo

XTerminator

fr00bs like crawww who are narrow-minded and who cant differentiate between terrorists and common people dont deserve to be called indians.

Come on Sachin my friend get your 200. World record to please! You deserve it… Nervous for my good friend Sachin everything crossed for you mate… Glad I'm not bowling to him today ha ha ha."
Tendulkar's old pal Shane Warne tweets his excitement as he nears the double-century

hehe..true,Warne has faced his demons when he was thrashed by Sachin all over the park :D

Rahim

Married!
Arsenal definitely needs such kinda fire-power player :D Download the application form!!

@all: You label craww an illogical person and then labelling him like a terrorist doesnt show how logical you are, does it? His comments are funny so enjoy a good ol' laugh. One thing for sure, all of you including me, have become fans of him and are following him all over this forum :) I wish this forum had some ratings features. I would have definitely repped him up to lighten up this mundane forum.

craww is our sheperd and we are all his sheeps :D

XTerminator

You label craww an illogical person and then labelling him like a terrorist doesnt show how logical you are, does it?

labelling him as a terrorist is less loler than "sach fixed matches... india's matches are rigged" and stuff like that :lol:

crawww tried hard to impress,but sorry,failed miserably.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Come on.. I didn't had even a single chance to comment :( . Poor me!

Any way. Sachin is god not because he possess some magical powers. But because he is an icon not only for Indian Cricketer but also for whole India by seeing which many people recognizes India as a place for talented people.

@all, don't ambush a single person even though he is telling something stupid. We all know that it is BS any way :lol:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
These matches where sachin is scoring big seem to be fixed. Some rich indian businessmen are involved in this. How come sachin manages to hit so many centuries when he is on the verge of retirement. Clearly something is fishy here. They know only ponting is close to breaking sachin's record so they are trying to widen the gap between them. It's going to be an uphill task for ponting or ne other cricketer to break sachin's records. Can u explain how sachin has been hitting so many centuries lately? It's physically and mentally impossible for ne one to do so. No other cricketer or for that matter ne sportsman till date has achieved so much success. Well I hate to say this but has ne football player achieved as much success in his sport as sachin has. No! coz these cricket matches and players are clearly rigged so as to give sachin the upperhand and maintain his god like status which is good for advertisers and big bookies. Can u tell me why u call him god? What has he done? Has he fought in the Kargil war? Was he one of those commandos who laid down his life during 26/11? Maybe he is a good player (if we rule out the match fixing) but definitely not god.

Sigh! :evil:
Just made a definition of sachin last day.. tweeted.. think I can post it here too.. :)

S.A.C.H.I.N. -- S for Superb! A for Ace of Cricket! C for Conundrum for Bowlers! H for Hero! I for Invincible! N for Nation's Pride!

I think crawwww has lot some money by betting against Sachin :lol: No wonder he is so pissed off :lol: Bechara sattebaz :lol:
awwwww crawwwww :lol:
crawww ko kisine **** dala :lol: :D

*cough* *cough*
Bichare ki kyu le rahe ho.. :D

Back to the topic.

I am feeling lucky. Lucky that I saw the GOD of cricket get to double century in ODIs, a feat that was never before achieved till now. Never by Lara, never by Ponting and never by individuals named azarhuddin and azarrhuddin.
We are lucky that we are born in the period when Sachin plays.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom