Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@crawww and watever, why r u so despo?
Why do u come and get banned everytime?
If u've an ounce of self-respect left, don't come (and get banned again)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Just read it in newspaper that Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh announced that a road would be named after Sachin in Gwalior.. :)

toofan

Technomancer
Hey Ab meri baari hai.

These matches where sachin is scoring big seem to be fixed. Some rich indian businessmen are involved in this. How come sachin manages to hit so many centuries when he is on the verge of retirement. Clearly something is fishy here. They know only ponting is close to breaking sachin's record so they are trying to widen the gap between them. It's going to be an uphill task for ponting or ne other cricketer to break sachin's records. Can u explain how sachin has been hitting so many centuries lately? It's physically and mentally impossible for ne one to do so. No other cricketer or for that matter ne sportsman till date has achieved so much success. Well I hate to say this but has ne football player achieved as much success in his sport as sachin has. No! coz these cricket matches and players are clearly rigged so as to give sachin the upperhand and maintain his god like status which is good for advertisers and big bookies. Can u tell me why u call him god? What has he done? Has he fought in the Kargil war? Was he one of those commandos who laid down his life during 26/11? Maybe he is a good player (if we rule out the match fixing) but definitely not god.

Saa... Kut.... Kam...... ####$$$@@@@%%%

Can u explain how sachin has been hitting so many centuries lately? It's physically and mentally impossible for ne one to do so.
Thats why he is a living God bewakuf.

do u know the difference between azarhuddin, jadeja and sachin? jadeja and azarrhuddin were not so lucky.

Everyone knows what is the difference and why there career ended soon.

Honestly I don't bet on cricket. If I did, u know damn sure who I'd bet on even though i don't like him, coz only the opposite team can be rigged and not the indian team. The reason is the indian team makes far more money from advertising than from betting money. I would just ask u to think rationally for a sec. Is it possible for ne cricketer or for that matter ne sports person to break so many world records in such a short span of time and also when he/she is so close to retirement? Maybe sachin himself doesn't realize the fact that the entire opposition team is under performing so as to give him enuf opportunities to fill his coffers with world records. I think some big bookies or jingoistic businessmen are involved in this.

Ye Sa.. Gaddar hai. Khud to Desh ke liye kutch kar nahi sakte. Aour jo Naam roshan karega use Dhek nahi sakte.
crawwww's ban extended to become a permanent ban.

Now this is a true Indian.

Good work Kalpik.

There are many player who plays good but only few are termed as GREATS because of their attitude, simplicity, behavior. That makes him "The Sachin Tendulkar".

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hey Ab meri baari hai.

Saa... Kut.... Kam...... ####$$$@@@@%%%

Thats why he is a living God bewakuf.

Everyone knows what is the difference and why there career ended soon.

Ye Sa.. Gaddar hai. Khud to Desh ke liye kutch kar nahi sakte. Aour jo Naam roshan karega use Dhek nahi sakte.

Now this is a true Indian.

Good work Kalpik.

There are many player who plays good but only few are termed as GREATS because of their attitude, simplicity, behavior. That makes him "The Sachin Tendulkar".

arre. shaant hoja. that kid posted lot many abusing posts that were deleted and a permanent ban was put.

Another interesting fact:

Mohali stadium has a unique design.

The architects took a page out of Indian history and they built a 6ft deep water compartment around the field. This is to avoid spectators jumping onto the field

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/LightsMohali.png

brilliant :)

mrbean

Right off the assembly line
Hi I am noob but I luv cricket. Congrats to sachin. shame to Ponting and Saeed Anwar. I am very happy only an indian has break saeed anwar's record

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@toofan
LOLSKATE Yaar.. Sal.. Kut.. Kam.. LOL!! :rofl: (Reminds me of anuj(Hustler) when I used to play UrT) :p

@mrbeam
:) Welcome!! A new sachin fan? Eh? :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Anyways coming back to the topic..
Sachin, Sehwag and Bhajji are being rested for the 3rd ODI. So basically it's going to be India Under 19 vs SA.

desiibond;1210875 The architects took a page out of Indian history and they built a [B said:
6ft deep water compartment around the field.[/B] This is to avoid spectators jumping onto the field

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/LightsMohali.png

brilliant :)

What if the ball decides to go for a swim after being hit by a six by sehwag ??

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyways, I guess the 3rd ODI today. :) Lets see. Main batsmen have been rested.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
LOL.. in AP assembly, Adjournment Motion has been passed unanimously to congratulate Sachin Tendulkar on his Achievement. All the house members stood on the same thing.

I am now not happy becoz.. sachin made double century. But I witnessed a Assembly Adjournment motion where there were no disputes, which is not a small thing in Andhra Pradesh assembly. It meant a lot more than a double century for me.

Thanks a lot, schin.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Congratulations!!!!! Sachin for great achievement...I think it's really hard to explain Sachin Tendulkar in words....

Below is the modified image (Our Photoshop Designer) from old Adidas advertisement dedicated to Sachin.......

*eitwebguru.com/sachin-200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom