online tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude try mcmcse.com, and also try free ccna online exams in google search,if you want ccna exams or type your desired exam name in place of ccna above

slugger

Banned
yrakesh78 said:
hi i want to get certificates through online web sites like www.brainbench.com plz tell me some other free sites to improve my skills.

in wat field do u wan2 get a certificate and which of ur skills do u wan2 imporve

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
all my friends i want some time to post all networking tutorials to you because they are at my home town but now im in hyderabad on my work,so please wait 5 days where i was going to my home for festival and upload all those tutorilas to you guys,mean while try these and ask any doubts you had

1. *www.sadikhov.com/forum/
  2. *www.needz.org/forum/
  3. *certcityforum.com/
  4. *www.networking-forum.com/index.php
  5. *www.infosyssec.com/forum/index.php

Last edited:

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
value in the sense ccna is valid only for 3 years so you should do job search meanwhile,after 3 years you should validate your ccna with ccnp,but remember although you are ccna or ccnp or anything this field requires experience to get job in mnc's,cisco courses gives you network engineer jobs and microsoft courses gives you sysadmin jobs

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
No I am lareayd doing a job but i wanna do some certification(Office mein kaam nahin hai bore hone se acha hai)

thats why I asked these brainbench typo certificates are a positive point or just for fun?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
no ax3 only the certificates issued by some of CISCO,MICROSOFT,SUN e.t.c are valid if we registered exam for pearson vue,brainbench and all others are simply for user practising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom