Online Shopping Websites... For Birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Everyone,
I want to buy a birthday gift for my gf. But the problem is i'm in bangalore and my gf is in pune. So, i just thought i would place an order for a birthday gift for her on some website with her home address for delivery. Could you guys suggest some good website for this purpose. When i mean good, i mean reliability n range of products. Please Help!!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Instead of online shopping....go with courier. They will be more reliable. These online website say that 'Shipping usually takes 7 days'. So it could go either the next day or seven days later.

Also, I have frequently heard of people getting damaged product, or something different from what they ordered. You can take the product in your hand and check it. tIts best you buy something with your eyes open and courier it. It will be far more reliable.

I am sure you dont want to send some defective product as a gift.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup, ebay.in is good, i hv had good experiences with tat site (esp. in jewellery purchases, for my mom :D ) and also in sum electronic products,

but, if u plan to send a jewellery, look for a POWER SELLER tag against a seller and then select ur product, but if u plan to gift an electronic item, then buy it urself and (sa tohan said) courier it to the reqd. destination.. :)
----

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom