Online shopping for remote places..

koolent

Youngling
Hi,

I live in

Township-Vikramnagar, Rawatbhata(Via-Kota), Rajasthan.

The Postal services through the following postal service providers are all good here :

Speed Post
DTDC
Indian Post

I want to know whether online shopping will be fruit full to me and will all the products reach me safely ?

If yes, which websites can I order through ?

I have tried through Flipkart, they don't deliver here.. :(

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi,

I live in

Township-Vikramnagar, Rawatbhata(Via-Kota), Rajasthan.

The Postal services through the following postal service providers are all good here :

Speed Post
DTDC
Indian Post

I want to know whether online shopping will be fruit full to me and will all the products reach me safely ?

If yes, which websites can I order through ?

flipkart will else their loss. cash on delivery. SMC & ITWares too will. both send parts through DTDC as well as Bluedart.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
flipkart or any online shopping site does not deliver anything.it is the courier company which delivers.unless you are in a very remote area DTDC/bluedart will deliver.i think in your case flipkart deliver in your area just not with the cash on delivery option(which depends on area in almost all cases).if in your city you can send courier using DTDC/Bluedart then you can also receive from them.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually you order through shopping site which then charges you money which include shipping cost.this shipping cost is the amount which these shopping sites pay courier companies to deliver to your address.go to DTDC & Bluedart sites & check their locations to see which one is nearest to you.whichever courier company office is nearest to you will deliver sooner & you can also contact local office to enquire about your delivery status.

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
^^ Ohk bro thanks a lot, I went to the ITwares shipping page there was no option for Bluedart.. Is it written by any other name ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
well according to their knowledge base they use TNT & Pafex courier.TNT has 1 address in kota listed as 07 ZUBER COMPLEX,NEAR AERODRUM CIRCLE,Kota.

Pafex list Kota in the list of cities in Rajasthan with network.
PAFEX :: Network

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
ohk... Then it must not be a problem, I think I shoul try first time with a cheap product.. Any suggestions ?

manoj_299

Out of Stock
On ebay there are alot of seller who send product via DTDC. Contact them for shipping with DTDC before purchasing.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ohk.. So, everything ordered from bluedart or DTDC will be delivered safely ?

it'll be better if you talk to the shop owner. Rahul in case of ITWares & Gurpreet from SMC. Ask them through which courier will they send. Even if the courier company doesn't deliver, you can collect it personally from them.

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
On ebay there are alot of seller who send product via DTDC. Contact them for shipping with DTDC before purchasing.

I am not interested to buy from eBay as per the reviews.. Sry..

it'll be better if you talk to the shop owner. Rahul in case of ITWares & Gurpreet from SMC. Ask them through which courier will they send. Even if the courier company doesn't deliver, you can collect it personally from them.

Thanks bro, I will contact them before buying.. Repped..

sukesh1090

Adam young
@koolent,
primeabgb and itwares use pafex,fedex....for their courier service(these couriers are bit costly) and they don't use dtdc.smc and itdepot use dtdc.this courier is very cheap and even deliver your product safely.i have experiences with pafex,fadex(both are same)and dtdc all were awesome.products package didn't had even a scratch on them.i will suggest you to first ask in smc which is nearer to you compared to others.

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
^^ Thanks agn bro.. I will go for smc or itdepot.. will rep you after I spread some around.. You also did help me greatly, you deserve it..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
newegg is basically USA based site & does not ship internationally as far as i know.even if it does the cost of shipping itself in $ will increase the total price much more.that is why most ppl get their friends or relatives returning from abroad to get pc components not available here.

Top Bottom