Online Phone Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyotiranjanpanda

Right off the assembly line
Hi..
I want to know which Mobile Service Providers provides an online directory so that we can search for any mobile no or customer's name of particular mobile no.

Regards,
Jyotiranjan Panda

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ya right i dont think there is any online directory of mobile subscribers as such ... reliance has a rim directory in r-world handsets which is quite useful but not alwaz accurate. trai had made it mandatory for mobile operators to publish directories of subscribers sometime bak but havent seen anything till now.

D

dinesh_singh

reliance provide online diroctry....o dont thin that airtel has this facility

reign18

ya appropriate i dont anticipate there is any online agenda of adaptable subscribers as such ... assurance has a rim agenda in r-world handsets which is absolutely advantageous but not alwaz accurate. trai had fabricated it binding for adaptable operators to broadcast directories of subscribers ancient bak but havent apparent annihilation till now

Aspire

Padawan
Hi..
I want to know which Mobile Service Providers provides an online directory so that we can search for any mobile no or customer's name of particular mobile no.

Regards,
Jyotiranjan Panda

At least in India, Thats not Possible and I'm glad of it or all prank calls(to the Landlines of my friends without Caller IDs) would be traced back to me.
:smile:

vsrini40

Broken In
I don't think that any of the companies r having the mobile
directory. With the rapid growth of mobile phone users and
the availability of various companies offering the connection,
no such possibility is there now or the feasibility of such an
excercise is being thought of by them. If I am not wrong, I think
we are in the third place in the matter of mobile users in asian
region. I am subject to correction.

WAR2100AD

No such thing is available online or in hard copy coz it'll b easy for anyone to get anyone's mob no. n harass them(specially girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom