Online Computer Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_x

In the zone
Dear All,
Could you help me with some online computer store...
I know lynx-India its pretty good and cheaper than many others as well....i was wondering if you people could help me with something better....:)

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
as of now i dont think any players have make a big enough splash into this sector..i remember recently have a debate about how these player cannot offer something lower or at least same as the local price

techshop uses open source ecommerce solution

all prices inclusive of taxes
comparing Corsair 8 GB CMFUSB2.0-8GB
itwares ask for 850
techshop ask for 1004

Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply
itwares ask for 6800
techshop ask for 7784

if both are the same model, i think they are charging a lot more for the same products.
oh wait...techshop said free shipping then it is not free shipping as the cost of shipping is already included in the price thats why the difference in price..isnt?

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
i ve purchased my G.Skill 2x1GB RAM, EVGA 9600GT KO and Arctic Silver 5 from lynx-india.com and aBit IP35-Pro and Corsair 450VX PSU from techshop.in. Both of them were hghly satisfactory, the packing and all was good and the prices were almost the same as in "post ur latest purchase" forum..... for techshop.in i used my credit card, and for lynx-india.com i transferred the money to thr bank account

moshel

Padawan
*www.theitdepot.com/

*www.cafegadgets.com/index.php

FYI...i havent actually bought anything from these places

anshulapatil

Right off the assembly line
you can try this link:
*macyourworld.com/smartXchange/index.aspx
it has got a fabulous discount offer. i am sure that you would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom