Online charges??? How much??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
Online charges??? How much?? Edit Post

I have selected Dell’s Studio 15 with Radeon HD 4570 256mb which is priced at app 45K on net. Can sum1 tell me the amount of taxes and the delivery charges that Dell is charging.

What is the price running at Mumbai for Studio 15 wid 256mb Radeon 4570? I wud be coming Mumbai for the vacations and even planning for buying the laptop over thr.

Last edited:

geek_rocker

Broken In
Re: Online charges??? How much?? Edit Post

I have selected Dell’s Studio 15 with Radeon HD 4570 256mb which is priced at app 45K on net. Can sum1 tell me the amount of taxes and the delivery charges that Dell is charging.

What is the price running at Mumbai for Studio 15 wid 256mb Radeon 4570? I wud be coming Mumbai for the vacations and even planning for buying the laptop over thr.
The delivery charge for laptops is Rs. 900. I dunno about the taxes though. Anybody knows?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It's 43k exclusive of of delivery charges. the ads keep coming in the newspapers

acewin

Point Blanc
actually Dell pricing is quiet amazing, I have never been able to understand it.

I start with lowest priced config and add up to the level of best configs they offer and the quoted price on site always comes out to be more than what I get from customization option.

OP
Sooraj_digit

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
thnx 4 replies...

I now own that laptop bought it through net. Configured it for around 47K wid 512mb gfx card and got it for 48.5k as the Dell's sales assisstant told to me pay and got it within 7 days from the payment received at Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom