coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I have given what DELL is saying. trust is there but i do not simply have the time to handle all those stupid hassles as SAM & AJAYASHISh stated.

my objective is clear. i will send the money they will send the product. there should be no sales office issues, road tax issue, hidden cost in between. why the customer should arrange all these, sacrificing their valuable time. the company should clearly state the quotation price beyond which the customer should not give a sigle penny to anybody.

but nobody is actually showing me the path or steps for this.

1) how to place the order
2) how to send the money(if online transfer not possible)
3) whom to send it?
4) how will i come to know that they have received the money and have despatched the product?
)at the time of receiving the product should i have to present there personally or any one can receive that?

SMC is also not answering my queries. mavihs remains silent.for first time online buyer it is very trust breaking and confusion breeder. if this persists i have to scrifice my choice and get whatever displayed in the shop.

DAMN !!! i typed a long msg only to get a database error. anyway typing 2nd & last time.

1. register. add items to chart. checkout. just 1 advice. give SMC a call before transferring the money. ask if the monitor in stock.
2. bank transfer. once you add parts to chart & go to checkout screen you'll be shown the bank account.
3. the bank account as displayed.
4. if you do a bank transfer theres no chance money will go some other route until & unless you do a spelling mistake or so. so just check. products delivered next day only.

i can understand your feeling. me2 ordered something online & its a full PC (almost) :)

mavihs

Techie By Heart
DAMN !!! i typed a long msg only to get a database error. anyway typing 2nd & last time.

1. register. add items to chart. checkout. just 1 advice. give SMC a call before transferring the money. ask if the monitor in stock.
2. bank transfer. once you add parts to chart & go to checkout screen you'll be shown the bank account.
3. the bank account as displayed.
4. if you do a bank transfer theres no chance money will go some other route until & unless you do a spelling mistake or so. so just check. products delivered next day only.

i can understand your feeling. me2 ordered something online & its a full PC (almost) :)
actually its different for SMC, they haven't got Bank transfer yet! :|

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I have given what DELL is saying. trust is there but i do not simply have the time to handle all those stupid hassles as SAM & AJAYASHISh stated.

my objective is clear. i will send the money they will send the product. there should be no sales office issues, road tax issue, hidden cost in between. why the customer should arrange all these, sacrificing their valuable time. the company should clearly state the quotation price beyond which the customer should not give a sigle penny to anybody.

but nobody is actually showing me the path or steps for this.

1) how to place the order
2) how to send the money(if online transfer not possible)
3) whom to send it?
4) how will i come to know that they have received the money and have despatched the product?
)at the time of receiving the product should i have to present there personally or any one can receive that?

SMC is also not answering my queries. mavihs remains silent.for first time online buyer it is very trust breaking and confusion breeder. if this persists i have to scrifice my choice and get whatever displayed in the shop.

I found DELL to be the best. I got the monitor in 48 hours just sitting on my desk. Not even a phone call. You got to strike the balance between time and money. Your choice.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent

didn't SMC reply to you? ask me wat you want to know or if you got any probs with SMC.

i have given what SMC has given to me in reply in a previous post.

after that i want to know certain things.

1) give me a number of the concerned person of SMC whom i can call up AND place order. i also tried to register in their website but everytime it is showing "user name is not valid." file attached.

2) i will send a DD because i do not have any online transfer facility. so the "address" and "payable to whom" is required.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
i have given what SMC has given to me in reply in a previous post.

after that i want to know certain things.

1) give me a number of the concerned person of SMC whom i can call up AND place order. i also tried to register in their website but everytime it is showing "user name is not valid." file attached.

2) i will send a DD because i do not have any online transfer facility. so the "address" and "payable to whom" is required.
First of all, STOP USING IE!
2nd, its asking only for your First Name, not Full Name!

PS: do you like the look of SMC's Websites new theme?

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Ya, the site doesn't work in IE!

@OP
i hope your queries have been answered now!

@asigh
i meant you can pay online! (i was a little sleep & distracted, wrote the opposite thing! :| )

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

WHAT? my dad did bank transfer & i have the stuffs with me now.

PS: do you like the look of SMC's Websites new theme?

the slidedown login screen doesn't pops down in Opera (Chrome too). WTH. i have to add stuffs to chart when they ask me to login else keep banging my head.

i meant you can pay online! (i was a little sleep & distracted, wrote the opposite thing! :| )

chai piyo, jaagte raho :grin:

vwad

In the zone
the slidedown login screen doesn't pops down in Opera (Chrome too). WTH. i have to add stuffs to chart when they ask me to login else keep banging my head.

I used to love earlier scripts. These new ones suck big time. In the name of high encoding and engine driven scripting, they are making scripts slower and clumsier.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
i am doing all these net browsing from my office. and since it is a corporate office it does not allow anything except IE. not even i can send mail to external id except in my own domain from my id. so it is bit difficult to see everything here. Everything here is at the decision of IBM people. however i am giving you the latest updates:

SACHIN called me up this evening. i clearly ask him about road taxes . he says no such cost is there . i need to place an order first. then i have to go to any ICICI bank and deposit the money and inform him. he will get it in the same day. the product will be sent to me within 4 days.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i am doing all these net browsing from my office. and since it is a corporate office it does not allow anything except IE. not even i can send mail to external id except in my own domain from my id. so it is bit difficult to see everything here. Everything here is at the decision of IBM people. however i am giving you the latest updates:

SACHIN called me up this evening. i clearly ask him about road taxes . he says no such cost is there . i need to place an order first. then i have to go to any ICICI bank and deposit the money and inform him. he will get it in the same day. the product will be sent to me within 4 days.

as i told. same way i placed order. dad deposited money. & within 5days i got the stuff (i guess they send me next day after deposit).

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
as i told. same way i placed order. dad deposited money. & within 5days i got the stuff (i guess they send me next day after deposit).

that encourages me. but pls have more queries:

1)You place order by calling him over the phone or did it in internet through their site?
if by calling, then had he given any "order number" to you for further reference?

2) Sachin told me to deposit in ICICI bank. Is there any account number to which i need to deposit because i do not have any account in that bank & in the " cash deposit form" i need to mention an account number.

3) After depositing the money what should i inform to Sachin? just i have deposited it or they will ask any special information rquired to process the operation?

4) will he give me the courier name and number?

pls do not mind as i am noob in online buying. thanks in advance.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
that encourages me. but pls have more queries:

1)You place order by calling him over the phone or did it in internet through their site?
if by calling, then had he given any "order number" to you for further reference?

2) Sachin told me to deposit in ICICI bank. Is there any account number to which i need to deposit because i do not have any account in that bank & in the " cash deposit form" i need to mention an account number.

3) After depositing the money what should i inform to Sachin? just i have deposited it or they will ask any special information rquired to process the operation?

4) will he give me the courier name and number?

pls do not mind as i am noob in online buying. thanks in advance.

1. just placed order but did the payment a bit late. already confirmed if the product in stock.

2. than i not know. maybe you can send a DD in their name.

3. yes definitely. give him a call else processing your order may take days. cause 1ce u deposit. they'll check it & should send the items next day. nothing else needed. no more headache on that part.

4. well i not asked cause i got it straight to my home. maybe the courier ppls will call you if they have problem finding your address (happened with me).

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
1. just placed order

means what? you call him up and say "i want to place an order regarding so & so product?"

already confirmed if the product in stock.

i have also done that

than i not know. maybe you can send a DD in their name.

then that is not online.The process should be : i will deposit money directly in their account through their bank and they will check it instantly and confirm me.

3. yes definitely. give him a call else processing your order may take days. cause 1ce u deposit. they'll check it & should send the items next day.

that is what i am saying. if my deposition needs to be checked then i need to deposit the money with an account number of course.

4. well i not asked cause i got it straight to my home. maybe the courier ppls will call you if they have problem finding your address (happened with me

if i am not there in the house at the time of receiving will it go back?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
No. The courier company leaves a chit, or call you up, and fix an appointment when you are home.

Top Bottom