avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^
Yes I have.

Me too... Why asking?

after showing interest in buying DELL monitor sx2210. i got this reply :

Thank you for Choosing Dell!

This is with regards to your Query regarding Dell Monitors. Kindly note that all these monitors contain a 3 Yr Advanced Exchange Warranty.

Please find below the Quote for the same. The price mentioned below is Inclusive of all taxes and delivery charge (Net Price).

Please note that there would be an Octroi Tax Charged for Delivery in Maharashtra Zone.

Please find below the list of Monitors along with the specifications currently available on stock:

Screen Size

LCD Model

Part Description

Cost (Rs)

Delivery Status

16"

E1609W

E1609W Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock
17"

E1709W

Dell E1709W 17-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

E170S

Dell E170S 17 inch Flat Panel Monitor Square

Ready stock
18.5"

IN1920

Dell 18.5" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock
19"

E190S

Dell E190S 19 inch Flat Panel Monitor Square

Ready stock
20"

S2009W

Dell 20" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready Stock

ST2010

DELL 20" Wide, VGA , DVI, HDMI Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

ST2010-BLK

DELL 20" Wide, VGA , DVI, HDMI Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock
21.5"

S2209W

DELL 21.5" Wide, VGA , DVI

Ready stock

ST2210

DELL 21.5" Wide, VGA , DVI, HDMI Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

SX2210

Dell 21.5" Full HD Widescreen, + Web Camera

Ready stock
22"

2209WA

Dell UltraSharp™ 2209WA 22-inch Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

P2210

Dell P2210 22" Professional Wide Screen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

AW2210

ALIENWARE AW2210 22"

Ready stock
23"

SP2309W

Dell SP2309W 23" Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor With WEB Cam

Ready stock

AW2310

ALIENWARE AW2310 23" 3D Monitor

Ready stock
24"

S2409W

Dell 24" VGA, DVI, HDMI 24" Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Discontinued

ST2410

Dell 24" VGA, DVI, HDMI 24" Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Ready stock

G2410H

Dell G2410H 24" LED Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor Full HD

Ready stock

U2410

Dell U2410 UltraSharp U2410 24-inch Widescreen Monitor

Ready stock
27"

U2711

Dell UltraSharp U2711 27-inch Widescreen Monitor

Ready stock
30"

Dell UltraSharp 30-inch Widescreen Monitor

4-6 Weeks
22"
U2211H
Dell UltraSharp 21.5”W Monitor

Ready Stock
23"
U2311H
Dell UltraSharp 23”W Monitor

Ready Stock

For Further Details, please visit : www.dell.co.in or www.google.com

v Terms and Conditions :

1. Validity of this quotation is for 02 Business Day only.
2. All sales are subject to Dell's Terms and Conditions of Sale, Service and Technical Support ("Terms and Conditions"), copies of which are available on www.dell.com\ap or on request. These terms would apply irrespective of terms mentioned in the PO.
3. Dell can support hardware up to 5 years from date of manufacture/shipment.
4. Batteries and other consumables are not covered under warranty.
5. Payment Terms: 100% in advance. (Options below).
6. Kindly provide the Road Permit Form for parts where ever required at the time of delivery.

Payment options :

1. For 'at par cheques' and 'DD', please courier to
Name of the Beneficiary : DEVRAJ COMPUTERS (P) LIMITED.
Payable at : Chennai
Address : 42,ANNA SALAI,GEE GEE COMPLEX, CHENNAI - 600 002.

* Kindly mention your Name, Part no. and the Shipping Address along with the Pin code at the reverse of the Cheque/DD
* Also, reply me on the same mail with all the details written at the back of the Cheque/DD along with the Cheque no./DD no.

now my question is :

1) I will buy it in the 1st week of August,2010. Should I mail it again for the price quotes? OR I can simply send the DD to the mentioned address?
2) Point no 6 in Terms & Conditions ”Kindly provide the Road Permit Form for parts where ever required at the time of delivery.” Is it applicable for Monitor delivery in kolkata? If yes where from I get this FORM? does it incurr more expense than the price mentioned in quatation?
3) “Kindly mention your Name, Part no. and the Shipping Address along with the Pin code at the reverse of the Cheque/DD” WHAT IS PART NO ?
4) what is the duration of shipping to kolkata?
5) How will they change the unit if found damaged after it reaches my house ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ me2 brought one recently. Dell S2009W for less than 7k (inc tax + carry charge).

1. you got a 2nd option. order from SMC International. their prices are lower than Dell's Shop itself.
2. i think you need fill up some form from Sales Tax Department. else the courier may get rejected or not allowed pass.
3. the model no of monitor.
4. depends from where it'll be shipped & by what courier method. take it 2-3 days.
5. i never seen a monitor damage during transfer. still if its damaged, they'll have to replace it (read replacement warranty).

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Dont get online dell in Kolkata... u need to run for Sales office and get the waybill so that u can get the monitor. Drop in any shop in Chandni and buy one instantly

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Sam.Shab;1263725]^^ me2 brought one recently. Dell S2009W for less than 7k (inc tax + carry charge).

From dell india?

you got a 2nd option. order from SMC International. their prices are lower than Dell's Shop itself.

i have also done a mail to SMC INTERNATIONAL. But no answer from their part. and yes their price is less than DELL. but whom should i send the DD? are they trustworthy?

2. i think you need fill up some form from Sales Tax Department. else the courier may get rejected or not allowed pass.
too much of headache and i simply do not have the time to do all this.

3. the model no of monitor.
got it.

Dont get online dell in Kolkata... u need to run for Sales office and get the waybill so that u can get the monitor. Drop in any shop in Chandni and buy one instantly

i know it is the best option. but not getting the model of my choice. That's why i inclined for ONLINE SHOPPING for the first time in my life and is always in a fear of getting cheated.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
From dell india?

na. SMC. even to import to Assam one needs to go through all these strange & stupid hassle if the courier is big but SMC send me the monitor without any problem.

i have also done a mail to SMC INTERNATIONAL. But no answer from their part. and yes their price is less than DELL. but whom should i send the DD? are they trustworthy?

bank transfer or online money transfer. i got my parts within 5days.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Sam.Shab;1263802]na. SMC. even to import to Assam one needs to go through all these strange & stupid hassle if the courier is big but SMC send me the monitor without any problem.

that means you do not have to pay any road taxe or something like that.

bank transfer or online money transfer. i got my parts within 5days.

can you do me a favour?

pls give me the details to whom i need to send the money in DD .

mavihs

Techie By Heart
the person who is incharge was on a leave, will be back 2day most prob(i buy all my H/W from there so i get lots on inside info :p )

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
from SMC, no. from IT wares, yes. not sure about other shops. so before purchasing, clear everything.

i will buy it from SMC if everything is fare.

the person who is incharge was on a leave, will be back 2day most prob(i buy all my H/W from there so i get lots on inside info :p )

can you pls give me the name & number of the concerned person?

^^
You sure do, for sure...! :)

At OP, get it where ever cheaper. Dell or SMC.

not interested to buy from DELL.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i will buy it from SMC if everything is fare.

clearly ask Sachin or whoever is incharge if Road tax or any extra charge necessary. if no, place order.

can you pls give me the name & number of the concerned person?

why not send Sachin a couple of mails? he not prompt in replying but just be patient.

not interested to buy from DELL.

looking at their prices i'll suggest remember Dell but forget buying from them directly.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^
What is DELL saying. I would still trust them.

I have given what DELL is saying. trust is there but i do not simply have the time to handle all those stupid hassles as SAM & AJAYASHISh stated.

my objective is clear. i will send the money they will send the product. there should be no sales office issues, road tax issue, hidden cost in between. why the customer should arrange all these, sacrificing their valuable time. the company should clearly state the quotation price beyond which the customer should not give a sigle penny to anybody.

but nobody is actually showing me the path or steps for this.

1) how to place the order
2) how to send the money(if online transfer not possible)
3) whom to send it?
4) how will i come to know that they have received the money and have despatched the product?
)at the time of receiving the product should i have to present there personally or any one can receive that?

SMC is also not answering my queries. mavihs remains silent.for first time online buyer it is very trust breaking and confusion breeder. if this persists i have to scrifice my choice and get whatever displayed in the shop.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
SMC is also not answering my queries. mavihs remains silent.for first time online buyer it is very trust breaking and confusion breeder. if this persists i have to scrifice my choice and get whatever displayed in the shop.
didn't SMC reply to you? ask me wat you want to know or if you got any probs with SMC.

Top Bottom