Oneplus 3 Screen protector and Case

jodo_c

Broken In
Hello, My Sister in law just bought Oneplus 3 but the stock screen protector is not that good, it gets smudgy a lot with finger prints easily.
So I need good quality Screen protector/Tempered glass which must be well smudge proof atleast.
And please suggest some case to protect the camera hump. Don't need bumper like protection just enought to protect that camera.

For screen protector and case suggest me the cheapest as well as a little more premium but nothing more than Rs1000 each.
I mean give me more than one suggestion and also what you guys have bought (Other oneplus 3 users. :D)

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
You can get a screen protector from the Gadgetshieldz. The best so far that covers the entire screen. And the Spigen Rugged Armor Case would be a best choice in terms of a case. But the gadgetshieldz protector itself fits the entire device.
*www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-3-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You can get a screen protector from the Gadgetshieldz. The best so far that covers the entire screen. And the Spigen Rugged Armor Case would be a best choice in terms of a case. But the gadgetshieldz protector itself fits the entire device.
*www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-3-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html

If it isn't a tempered glass, no point in spending 600 for it.

Top Bottom