No Regrets
1. Budget? 25k
2. Display type and size? 5.5-6"
3. Dual sim? No
4. Preferred choice of brand? No
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Best camera
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Latest
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 4G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Surfing, Chatting and Camera
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Oneplus 2 and Nexus 6
10. Any other info that you want to share

As I can see there is sale in overcart.com where I can get Nexus 6 32GB unboxed for only 25k with an amazing offer. Also there is one option for Oneplus 2 at the same price but would have to wait for invite.
Right now I made payment at overcart but thinking to cancel as I am super confused. Please help me out guys! :|

ankushv

Journeyman
Somebody should post feedback on how good or as good as new these over cart . Com phones are . Only then we can reliably buy from there .
As far as nexus 6 and opo 1 , nexus 6 will have a qhd screen so there lies the first advantage and also a stock android experience with regular updates from google .
Opo has broken off its relationship with cyanogen , so now the newest phones come with oxygen os or cm12.1 ?
So if one likes a 6" phone then nexus 6 wins hands down in my opinion .
PS . No offence intended to opo lovers .

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Somebody should post feedback on how good or as good as new these over cart . Com phones are . Only then we can reliably buy from there .
As far as nexus 6 and opo 1 , nexus 6 will have a qhd screen so there lies the first advantage and also a stock android experience with regular updates from google .
Opo has broken off its relationship with cyanogen , so now the newest phones come with oxygen os or cm12.1 ?
So if one likes a 6" phone then nexus 6 wins hands down in my opinion .
PS . No offence intended to opo lovers .

Overcart seems to be reliable as they are offering 7 days refund in case you're not satisfied.
Oneplus 2 comes with stock android too with few twitches. They named it Oxygen OS.
Also band 40 comes with Oneplus 2 not Nexus 6. So only 3G will work in nexus 6.

ankushv

Journeyman
Overcart seems to be reliable as they are offering 7 days refund in case you're not satisfied.
Oneplus 2 comes with stock android too with few twitches. They named it Oxygen OS.
Also band 40 comes with Oneplus 2 not Nexus 6. So only 3G will work in nexus 6.
Was planning to buy nexus 6 when some vitamin m would come my way .
Did not know nexus 6 did not support 4g in india .
Thanks for the insight , as i was planning to buy it with reliance 4g when it came to my city .

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Was planning to buy nexus 6 when some vitamin m would come my way .
Did not know nexus 6 did not support 4g in india .
Thanks for the insight , as i was planning to buy it with reliance 4g when it came to my city .
So Nexus 6 would be better choice than Oneplus 2?
Does Reliance 4G support band 41 that works with nexus 6?

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I cancelled my Nexus 6 order as I was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom